Mindsphere

Trolsk

Mindsphere is the best thing that has happened to this scene in a long, long time. The quality of his music is up there with the old masters.

I just discovered his unreleased (!) tune Gate of Sadness, what a masterpiece! It kind of reminds me of The Muses Rapt's Spiritual Healing, but a lot better and even more powerful. Listen to his live set from 2016, you'll find Gate of Sadness at around 1:31:40. Prepare to be blown away:

To experience Mindsphere live is officially on my bucket list.

I've compiled a Spotify playlist with his most powerful tunes, enjoy!

• Like 1

He will play on our next Suntrip party in Belgium! 21st of december in Antwerp (together with an old school set of Cosmosis, Chakra & MFG!) :) 

Else, he is amazing, and a 2cd will be released in 2020 of him :) 

• Like 1

first realease on suntrip and me hearing it for the first time iw as convinced we had a new king. but ; that was the initlial euphoria. that thats rare, and for that alone, im very iimpressed by his skills.

coming back to the music now, is still a wonderful experience but the first time was indeed a mind blown.

One of my favourite newschool artists, he has very recognizable sound and actually good melodies. I think of his music as a logical evoultion of goa trance sound, rather than "let's try to rip off a 96 track but add 10 acid layers on top because we can".

Whenever I feel like listening to some modern goa Mental Triplex-Presence is usually among my very first picks.

haha, thats the album i meant. that was the first mindsphere album i heard, not the first one on suntrip apparantly the second.

i got immediate Khetzal vibes, afterall, khetzal opened his album (corolle) near exactly the same way. (Directly into the goodness and similar style of melody) and thought it even might be the same guy at first.

but then the production quality hit me and i was like no. this is mindblowingly good! not just musically but technically!

but i dont think mental triplex is as good now as on the first listen which is a shame. but objectively i still think that album is among the best suntrip ever released.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 4:31 PM, astralprojection said:

but i dont think mental triplex is as good now as on the first listen which is a shame. but objectively i still think that album is among the best suntrip ever released.

Listen to my Spotify playlist dedicated to Mindsphere (see above), it's a careful selection of his best tracks. Your mind will be blown again.

• 5 months later...