The Maniac - Birth Of Time (New Self-released EP)

Congratz on a great release. This might be one of my favourites. I'd say some labels would have been happy to release this. The leads are wild all the way through, my favourites are track 1,2 & 4. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Anoebis said:

please send us promos :D Stellar material! 

Hahaha.. I had actually sent some last year, but it didn't fit your releases at the time. Maybe I'll send you some in the future. Thank you for your support!

On 7/4/2019 at 2:34 AM, Tsotsi said:

Congratz on a great release. This might be one of my favourites. I'd say some labels would have been happy to release this. The leads are wild all the way through, my favourites are track 1,2 & 4. 

We recieved full album from Deepak already at Neogoa Records, so it's just a matter of one track selection and date/month when it will be released in 2020 on CD + digital.  :)

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 6:07 PM, Themaniac said:

Hahaha.. I had actually sent some last year, but it didn't fit your releases at the time. Maybe I'll send you some in the future. Thank you for your support!

Yeah, pretty busy release schedule, but artists get better and better and may get a change in the future :) dont stop, your music is getting better and better for sure! :D 

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2019 at 1:29 AM, Tsotsi said:

Boom that's amazing. Good job to all involved. 

Whats the party promotion going to be like? 

Probably we will summon Azathoth from the center of the Universe and ask him (kindly) to reach every Neogoa fan with it's tentacles and drop some raw acid Goa music upon 'em.

On the serious side of things, our promotion will be as it is with every artist who decides to publish his/hers music at Neogoa platform, no special treatment, just exchange of ideas prior to the release and common efforts to present the music and art in quality way under our own possibilities.

11 hours ago, Richpa said:

Probably we will summon Azathoth from the center of the Universe and ask him (kindly) to reach every Neogoa fan with it's tentacles and drop some raw acid Goa music upon 'em.

2020 is the year of the Great Old Ones rising.

On 7/16/2019 at 10:25 PM, Richpa said:

Probably we will summon Azathoth from the center of the Universe and ask him (kindly) to reach every Neogoa fan with it's tentacles

I can help with that. I know the exact incantation from the Necronomicon and the sacrifice required. :D

• Like 1