2 lost songs

Krull604

Hi everyone

I'm looking for 2 songs. 

First song is a remix, i think by parasense but i'm not sure. The original song is ASTRUD GILBERTO AND ANTONIO CARLOS JOBIM - AGUA DE BEBER. I've been looking online but i cannot find it anywhere. 

Second is and oldschool goa song that I can only describe as a women screaming/singing. It builds up halfway the track just with her voice going up and down, and then it explodes with a great beat with her voice repeating the same chant.

Thx for the help, greetz from Antwerp.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No Plusminus :) thx for the effort

Nice tracks though :)

If i remember correctly, the bpm is much slower then these songs. maybe arround 138? There's also not that much going on in the song.

It was at the time a 'popular'' song on the dancefloor. 

Damn, why did i smoke al that stuff back then... memory is shattered :)

On 10/5/2019 at 10:05 PM, Krull604 said:

No Plusminus :) thx for the effort

Nice tracks though :)

If i remember correctly, the bpm is much slower then these songs. maybe arround 138? There's also not that much going on in the song.

It was at the time a 'popular'' song on the dancefloor. 

Damn, why did i smoke al that stuff back then... memory is shattered :)

Are you sure it's a goa trance track, and not a trance track? The description doesn't ring any bell, except maybe Analog Pussy - Psycho bitch from hell, but the BPM is much faster and there are lyrics anyway, not just screaming.

I thought of a trance track because singing and screaming reminds me a classic, Joe T. Vannelli - Play With The Voice, but it's not a goa track.