Where are the Fella's?

Tsotsi

What's happened to our dear producer friends? Has anyone heard from them?

Lectro Spektral Daze
Psy-H Project
Alienapa
Xamanist
Arronax
Antares

Where's the gang? What's the deal? What's Happening? Who else is MIA?

giphy.gif

As far as I know, some of them are still active doing music.

Mirza (Arronax) has been very much active doing music for movies, games and TV since he moved to US. You can follow his new works here: https://www.facebook.com/mirzamusician/

Danny (Lectro Spektral Daze) is also working on new music, but with his other projects: Capsule '77 and The Same Old Sounds (both very interesting, you can find some tracks on the YouTube).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyJOwiFv9Hk

Sergio (Xamanist) is working on the new album and he posted recently some previews: 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to come out to Europe for some parties in 2020. Unfortunately Australia's terrible weather, nasty citizens, shocking festival culture and disgust in psytrance keeps the Goa Artists away :P .

Looking forward to more Xamanist and hopefully will here from the rest shortly. Not that 2019 releases has left me wanting. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/29/2019 at 10:22 AM, Tsotsi said:

I'm going to come out to Europe for some parties in 2020. Unfortunately Australia's terrible weather, nasty citizens, shocking festival culture and disgust in psytrance keeps the Goa Artists away :P .

Looking forward to more Xamanist and hopefully will here from the rest shortly. Not that 2019 releases has left me wanting. 

really, you must be in the wrong part, prob melbourne or sydney

On 8/31/2019 at 1:34 AM, technosomy said:

really, you must be in the wrong part, prob melbourne or sydney

Well, I was originally trying to be sarcastic (point being: what reason is there to not have goa parties in Australia). 

Ironically however, I actually just moved to Sydney 1 week ago from Brisbane and let me say, the population is about %10 police trying to bust people for misdemeanors. Feel like I've just volunteered to live in the panopticon. 

Fvck, wrong thread

In reply to the OP, I think I read on a Russian forum Psy-H is no more into making tracks (which is a shame ofc) but he is still DJing, he played at Abstraction Fest in Russia this August and also at some local events in his (my) city.

Alienapia runs a mixing/masering studio in Ukraine, also his main project is the downtempo act Zymosis, which is still active, also he has released a couple of tracks as EleexR, these are more kind of dark prog