Classic Goa Trax! (sublabel of Suntrip Records)

What is Classic Goa Trax?

Classic Goa Trax is a sublabel of Suntrip Records, focussing on releasing classic goa-albums from the 90s on all digital platforms!
We were a bit sad when we saw so much great music out there was not available anymore, so we decided to help all lovers of goa-trance, or new dj's who want the music in full quality! So, we decided to contact artists from back in the days that created magical Goa-Trance. Some of them reacted positive, and we made the deal to re-release their classic music digitally on Bandcamp and of course Spotify - Itunes - Beatport - Juno - Apple Music - Google Play - Tidal - Deezer - ...
The artists get a fair share of the money again and new guys, young djs, or djs that miss the good old times, can get the music again in good quality, instead of buying them at insane prices on discogs! :)

https://classicgoatrax.bandcamp.com

0016002157_10.jpg

• Like 2

Here we are with our next baby! :) A classical melodic goa-trance album with an acidic touch that is not so easy to find! :) The guys that were behind One Man Game, became more known later on under their alternative name Mystica! :) Now available on bandcamp in full quality of course, and all other digital channels! (beatport, itunes, spotify,...)

Enjoy!!!! :)

https://classicgoatrax.bandcamp.com/album/one-man-game-total-trance

a0560267264_10.jpg

• Like 1

Actually, that is because a lot of releases are planned. We are now around 30-35 already... And as there is the summer break that means almost a release per week for the rest of the year :D 

Well, the release will be online for a serious while, so no worries if you cant afford it every week :D

I donno how cool it is to ask this question in the open, but it seems fair enough and might provide an answer. Why not have these essential Goatrance classix for half the price or something lower than 10 Euro for 8 tracks? When DL, does the booklet images also come in the DL-pack? Takk. If this is already answered, my apologizes, I didn't read it. Ive read much :) Now playing https://classicgoatrax.bandcamp.com/album/california-sunshine-trance PS. is there a spelling mistake in the texts? "Classic Goa Trax (a sublabel of Suntrip Records) works together with Mystica/One Man Game for this release, so the original artists get their part if the amazing music of the past!"

Because:

- it costs a bit of money to distribute the music on every thinkable platform (itunes, beatport, spotify, deezer,...)
- reality means this: an album for 5€ you say. On bandcamp this would mean 3.95€ you get netto. Minus costs means the artist will get around 2€ for a sold full album. So in the end you need to sell over 60 albums to cover all costs next 3 years just for him. Chances are rather small you will sell so much...
- With the 10€ the artists gets a small share, which is still MAXIMUM 100€ in half a year if it still sells good... not too much at all! 

There are no booklet images, but you are right, in the future releases I will include them (!!) 
And thanks for the spelling check!

Thanks a lot for a full answer, and your welcome:) I guess to have the releases at i.e. 6 Euro wouldn't attract even more buyers?
You don't have to answer this, more asking myself. I noticed by myself as a loving consumer that I bought downloadable Hallucinogen-Shpongle album from the (Bandcamp) music shop, releases that I already have from before on physical, for 6 Euros per release. If it had costed 10 Euros, I honestlly don't think I would have bought them. Which makes me think with a 10-er your missing out on some sales to many. And I sometimes worry about people in lesser strong currency that a person there will wish to buy and support, but with such a price, that person is "forced" not to support unlsss it's A release he or she really wants and saves up the funds needed to buy and support it. -- wow, Rain No Water .. it's playing on my sound. What a teardropping track if I ever heard one, kinda sad that this got a very poor physical print. But it's OK. Music first. * We all need money.

PS. Will there be a Planet B.E.N. - Trippy Future Garden release on ClassicGOATrax? I never got to truly listen to it but know I would (be able to) buy it (for 10Euro)

Well, its a good question, but we had these thoughts in mind already of course... But after some talks with the artists many were not willing to put it online for a few $ as the amount of work is higher as the income. So there the discussion ended :p

As for Planet Ben, it is re-released as a second CD on Silver, so I dont think it will happen... 

5 hours ago, Before Big Bang said:

Will be great  rereleased early tracks from N.D.M.A./MOS

Keep your eyes and ears open ;) even before summer your prayers will be heard! They are one of the ones that were happy to do it :) 

41 minutes ago, thanosp81 said:

You mean the rest were forced to do it? What did you do to them? :P

haha :D

Naah, some of the others didnt like the idea, didnt want to get linked with the "old" music, were in groups with several people so couldn't decide alone, already did it etc etc :D 

43 minutes ago, Before Big Bang said:

Thank you so much! 

Tim Shuldt also has a good tracks from early era, It' will be also good idea re released it in good quality

Cough... We know ;) :D 

Before announcing more albums and single collections on Classic Goa Trax we present a SUPERB classic! The first release on Matsuri Productions... Prana - Cyclone! 
Tsuyoshi Suzuki & Nick Taylor unleashed a storm with this release in the scene! Funky, acidic, tribal stormy goa-trance which is still loved today! :) If you dont have it yet, support the artist and dance in your living room as if it is 1996! :) 

Now available on our bandcamp, and of course on all digital stores in the world! Itunes, beatport, spotify, deezer,...

https://classicgoatrax.bandcamp.com/album/prana-cyclone

Artwork_final.png

• 2 weeks later...

The amazing debut album of Lunar Asylum (Phantasm Records - 1998) is now re-released on Classic Goa Trax! :)
If you like your goa trance twisted, acidic, a bit more abstract and psychedelic? You will absolutely LOVE this! :)
An underrated masterpiece! Now available on bandcamp, itunes, beatport,... :) Enjoy!!!

https://classicgoatrax.bandcamp.com/album/lunar-asylum-lunar-asylum

Cover.jpg

Today we released our first Single Collection on Classic Goa Trax! :) It has vinyl only music and very rare compilation tracks on it by Four Carry Nuts! (Probably better known as a side project of Tim Schuldt, together with Gilgamesj). 
This release is clearly more dirty, powerful, industrial and rough as your usual goa-trance, but we know some people love this more hard style! The first 6 tracks are all from the 90s, after that the style becomes a bit more technoish/industrial around 2000! But with our label we want to be open for all kinds of psychedelic music released in the 90s and 2000! :)

1. Four Carry Nuts - Weird Egg - 1996
2. Four Carry Nuts - Grapefruit - 1996
3. Four Carry Nuts - Nuts Without Sugar - 1997    
4. Four Carry Nuts - Donuts - 1997
5. Four Carry Nuts - Total Recall - 1997
6. Four Carry Nuts - Kay Sea Isle - 1998
7. Four Carry Nuts - Lucy (Female Mix) - 1999
8. Four Carry Nuts - Pflanzenfett - 2000 - Vinyl Only    
9. Four Carry Nuts - Professor Hastig - 2000
10.Four Carry Nuts - Lucy (Male) - 2000
11.Four Carry Nuts ft. Dino Psaras - Bunker - 2000

https://classicgoatrax.bandcamp.com/album/four-carry-nuts-single-collection

Four_Carry_Nuts_cover_Final.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anoebis said:

This release is clearly more dirty, powerful, industrial and rough as your usual goa-trance, but we know some people love this more hard style!

Yes we do \o/
With my financial situation being what it is, I can only promise to get this sooner or later :lol:

2 hours ago, Paul Eye said:

Yes we do \o/
With my financial situation being what it is, I can only promise to get this sooner or later :lol:

:) Good to hear this, as this whole project is a biiiig guess :D 

• 4 weeks later...

Dear collectors :) We have another digital monster from the 90s from Classic Goa Trax :) Our dear beloved Prana (aka Tsuyoshi Suzuki and Nick Taylor) present a compilation with some rare & vinyl only tracks... and more important: remastered! :) Are you ready of their ultimate 93-95 collection on bandcamp, beatport, itunes, spotify,...? :) (links below!)

1. Prana - Baraka

2. Prana - Niereka

3. Prana - Derwish

4. Prana - Lifeforce (Short Edit)

5. Prana - Hyperperen

6. Prana - Pneumatic

7. Prana - Voyager 2

8. Prana - Animamundi

Available on:

*** Bandcamp ***

https://classicgoatrax.bandcamp.com/album/prana-tracks-1993-1995-remastered

*** Beatport ***

https://www.beatport.com/release/tracks-93-95-remastered/2614744

*** Itunes ***

https://music.apple.com/be/album/tracks-93-95-remastered/1466900277?

*** Spotify ***

https://open.spotify.com/album/3iUONdZaqb2fnAGiA6o8xs?si=Pj8T9e8uRnCyhnXtOMQCVg

And many more :)

Cover.jpg