Paul Oakenfold - Radio 1 Essential Mix, Live from Rojan in Shanghai, China [1999-09-26]

Hidden_Agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7GfiGT2m2YT

This ID has been chased by so many with no successful ID. Here is what I heard/found:

1. Sample is from Beatles' guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi - "The Untapped Source of Power that Lies Within" 

2. **RUMOUR** - This track was done by an amateur from Germany, only about 20 copies were sent out. Plain white label only with reaction sheet, no info on the labels at all, totally white.  I say rumor because this info came from an Oakenfold collector back in the day who had many other rare records of his and his claim was his friend in USA had it. The same person said they had it on their wantlist from discogs.

3. Track playtime on emix begins at 55:00 and ends at 64.07. therefore the track is at least 9:07 long anything shorter can be removed from the search.

I have been listening to clips of psy tunes from discogs as per the comment someone had it on their wants. I have searched 1996-2000 in trance and psy still lots to search but so far i have got nothing.

My other thinking is that this maybe was made in Asia as Oakey got another psy track from Tokyo, UTM - Stream. I asked the producer of UTM but they did not know this. Being from Asia producer might explain why english google searches never turn anything up. You would think after 20 years someone would lay claim to the most famous paul oakenfold ID or at least be excited that oakenfold played their track on a famous essential mix. Maybe they have just not in English writing but another language.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g7GfiGT2m2Y?start=193" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>