Biggest psy partys

Guest Adam

What are the biggest

or craziest

or nicest (like partys with few big names in the deep wood of costa rica (i got an Infected Mushroom video of a 200-300 people party in the deep forest of costa rica and it seems so nice!!) partys ?

I already know about boom obviously, and samothraki and a couple more

But i want to know about all of them !!

I know they do some pretty crazy partys in Mexico, but i always get the info after it's done !!

In the UK too there's beggining to have sick partys !!

biggest? probably Voov in germany, though Im not so sure...

parties in very nice places in nature, Im sure there are some in europe, and places like that.. From personal experience I can say that there are many parties in Brazil that are very nice

for example, one party I went last year (if you're a full on/psychedelic fan), in a beautiful valley that had many waterfalls near, including one that was 2 mins away from the dance floor

"Live Acts:

Hallucinogen (Twisted records UK)

Parasense (Aciddance Rec - Rússia)

Antidote (Solstice Music Japão - França)

Space Cat (Vision Quest Japão - Israel)

Soundaholics (Spun Rec - Holanda / Espanha)

Bamboo Forest (Flying Rhino Rec - França)

Wrecked Machines (Zig Zag Rec - Brasil)

Skulptor (Etnicanet Rec - Brasil)

Brain XL (Zig Zag Rec - Brasil)

Mukunga Umbura (Solar Flares - Brasil)

Burn In Noise (Shiva Space Japão - Brasil)"

or another one in a nice beach that played:

"Antidote (FRA)

Deedrah (Solstice Music - JAP)

Étnica (ITA)

Kox Box (DIN)

Lotus Omega (ITA)

S-Range (SUE)

Tortured Brain (UK)

Hallucinogen ( Twisted Rec. UK )

Saiko Pod (Solstice Music - JAP)"

and if you like progressive, there was one in a beautiful farm, with some nice lakes, a river, and lots of forest around.. and there it played: Ticon (live PA), Alhad, Loopis and James Monro

Guest adam

Nice !!

looks nice in Brazil !

I saw a few partys in Mexico pretty incredible too !

They were all there ! Hallucinogen, IM, GMS, etc etc !!

Anyone else has partys to share ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andiepandie

i saw infected 2 times in london, with psysex, cosmosis,ect. - indoor, i know not as nice... but still kick ass and crazy, mabye 3000 ppl, all mad for it!!..

there is some good psyc parties in london.. ahhh im miss em, im back in miami now where im from and there is noo psyc here!!! only hiphop and cheezy house..save my soul..

andie**

• 1 year later...

i saw infected 2 times in london, with psysex, cosmosis,ect. - indoor, i know not as nice... but still kick ass and crazy, mabye 3000 ppl, all mad for it!!..

there is some good psyc parties in london.. ahhh im miss em, im back in miami now where im from and there is noo psyc here!!! only hiphop and cheezy house..save my soul..

andie**

63349[/snapback]

Are you still in Miami!!! Because I have been doing parties since 1997 and lately we had Astral, Infected, and in New Years we will have Yahel. I am more of a night crazy person... in a couple of weeks we will do a day gettogether. A small gathering of frieds of all sorts to share the psychedelic vibes under the sun. So email me and let us cheer you up!!!!! There is hope he he

I've only been to one big psy-trance party and didn't enjoy it much, far too many tossers wandering around for my liking and the music wasn't quite my cup of tea.

One of the best parties I've ever been to was in Israel, it was an underground thing where you had to drive to a point to be told to drive to another point to be told where the party was. Anyway it was in the very north east of Israel, nestled between the Lebanese and Syrian borders, in a beautiful wooded valley. The music was good, proper goa trance, the crowd was friendly and enthusiastic, the drugs were lovely, the stars shone and even the water was reasonably priced. Felt a bit shitty when the sun began to rise but I usually do anyway.

I've been to a few good raves in abandoned quarries in Wales too, too many to mention though.