Dark Whisper - The Trivium LP (Alice-D Records) - 14th feb. '19

3rd full album from Dark Whisper released February 14, 2019. Those who owns the physical version of his two first albums know the quality inside.

LINK: http://www.alice-d-records.eu/product/dark-whisper-the-trivium/

LINK: https://alice-drecords.bandcamp.com/album/dark-whisper-the-trivium

Promotekst: Our planet is considered cross field planet
If you look at a cross, then that is comparable with the beam scales. The vertical strut corresponds to the connection of the material world with the divine spirit field. The horizontal bar shows the possibilities we humans have within a polar world. We can stay in the middle - near the connection between God and matter - but we can also go to the ends of the horizontal bar.
Anyone who is on the horizontal bar in the middle, ie in the area of the vertical bar, feels his constant connection to the divine spirit field. He feels a constant connection with God and also
connected with all humans, animals and the whole nature.
if the man stays there, then the balance is actually enough. Man an individual creator.

Does a human being rise above others - for example, as a guru or priest (exalted light)?
then he goes to one side of the scale.
This corresponds to a light that dazzles (God's light in the middle does not dazzle)
and the scales are tilting. Since the scale must not tilt, at the same time on the other side of the horizontal bar - the dark side something happen: the dark gets weight. So basically, after all the light, the dark, comes after, and the cuffs fall out of its middle. He acts either on the dark, or the overpowering side. As a result, he loses the direct connection to God. because that is no longer noticeable on the ends of the scales (although in spite of everything available). In order to drown the loneliness, earthly collectives, which are subject to a pyramidal system, are created on the ends of the scales. There is a peak that has the power, in between the helpers of power and at the bottom the huge base of the collective.

However, we only recognize our direct attachment to God. when we become neutral again and take us out of this game. This would remove the wretchedness of this world if we would stop separating the two poles.
if we were to take the two poles for what they are: our way of recognizing, exploring matter, and being in their creator.

Stay Balanced. 

DWalbum.jpg

Underrated? Not really:) Huge respect to his albums. The new one is also up there. But for sure personally, his first album was the mist mindblower. He has ace production and heavy psychedelic. As full albums go in this style, Dark Whisper is almost a tit above Psykovsky, again in my opinion, placing them both on the very top. I ordered the physical. His last two was of the very best quality. I wonder how this 3rd is in compare

But for sure i will agree to your post. Powerful music 

Dark Whisper, and sure, the old Vegetal album Free Thinkers Are Dangerous, makes me think of the gran daddy Xenomorph and his last album with them folks around the table - real world problems aka concpiracy theories

• 2 weeks later...

Physical Dark Whisper CD release is again VERY nice.! Noit as spectacular as the first two releases. And not with a shine ;) But still very recommended!. + got a free extra CD in the same shipping. Something Beatspace wanted to rid I guess..