Proxeeus - Celephaïs (Neogoa Records)

Fourth track entitled Dreamlands from the upcoming Proxeeus album Celephaïs at Neogoa Records (out May 5th).

➡️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1m-9u53jAI

Words from the music creator about Dreamlands:

''This one’s inspired by a common type of dream: flying. I regularly dream I’m able to fly, which is to me one of the most terrifying things to think about (being on a plane is a living nightmare). With this track, I tried to tie-up its various mood changes to feelings of flying over different parts of the Dreamlands.''

D5fWHy-W4AofSKW?format=jpg&name=large

This track has been written approximately during the same timeframe as “Hypnos”. The bulk of it was made during a sleepless night (how original). I was reading the novel of the same name at the time, which features a house in a swamp (among other things), and I tried to transpose that setting into a track (hence all the bubble-ey / swampy / weird, otherworldly animal-esque sounds in the background)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jerome did great job with mixing the tracks and getting the best sound out of it and Igor (at Deimos Soundlabs) is outstanding mastering engineer with more than decade long experience working with downtempo music so he knew how to approach Jeromes material very well.

I'm glad you like it, thank you for the feedback!

38 minutes ago, astralprojection said:

seems really really nice =)

downtempo is not my forte but i had to chime in to say that the production quality is really high :) nice one

thank you so much for your words, truly !

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Richpa said:

Jerome did great job with mixing the tracks and getting the best sound out of it and Igor (at Deimos Soundlabs) is outstanding mastering engineer with more than decade long experience working with downtempo music so he knew how to approach Jeromes material very well.

I'm glad you like it, thank you for the feedback!

makes sense. it sounds exactly that good. :)

4 hours ago, Richpa said:

The last copy available via Bandcamp - https://neogoarecords.bandcamp.com/album/celepha-s

After it's gone this release is officialy sold-out!

Thank you all for your support and trust in the behalf of Neogoa team and Proxeeus himself.

Sold out ;) I catch the last copy :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad I got the CD, because it is a great piece of chill music. Quality production by Jerome as usual.
It combines light and dark together, but you feel the goa vibe everywhere. Albeit in a chill environment.
This one's gonna be in my downtempo list of 2019. :D

• Like 2

On 7/19/2019 at 9:27 PM, Aspartic said:

Glad I got the CD, because it is a great piece of chill music. Quality production by Jerome as usual.
It combines light and dark together, but you feel the goa vibe everywhere. Albeit in a chill environment.
This one's gonna be in my downtempo list of 2019. :D

I'm glad to read this, and delighted to hear that you enjoyed the album :) thank you for your support !!