Fiery Dawn - Cosmic Soundforms (New Upcoming Album Preview)

Greetings! 

This is a preview of my new upcoming Goa trance album

Hope you will enjoy my music!

Any feedback welcome! 

Hey, I listened to your samples and it has been a long time since I got that hooked by a preview from start till the End.

May I ask what your influences are? I loved the first track, since it has such a big West Asian influence, it reminds me so much of Iranian/Iraqi traditional music.

The second sample on the other hand sounds like pure Space Trance and an awesome track to dance, almost as Dimension 5 wanted to go more straightforward.

Also the fifth sample was spacey, but more trippy and mellow, which I really enjoyed.

The eigth sample (starting around 9:55) sounds so old-school, but transported into modern times.

As you can see, I can't wait for the full album. Can you tell me, when and where it's going to be released? :)

59 minutes ago, Mallenaut said:

Hey, I listened to your samples and it has been a long time since I got that hooked by a preview from start till the End.

May I ask what your influences are? I loved the first track, since it has such a big West Asian influence, it reminds me so much of Iranian/Iraqi traditional music.

The second sample on the other hand sounds like pure Space Trance and an awesome track to dance, almost as Dimension 5 wanted to go more straightforward.

Also the fifth sample was spacey, but more trippy and mellow, which I really enjoyed.

The eigth sample (starting around 9:55) sounds so old-school, but transported into modern times.

As you can see, I can't wait for the full album. Can you tell me, when and where it's going to be released? :)

Hi, thank you for such a positive feedback :) My original influence was from Astral Projection. Also from esoteric, mystical themes.                                                                                                            Regarding the release details of this album, I am waiting for a proper label offer at the moment, or will release it myself soon.

1 minute ago, Fiery said:

Hi, thank you for such a positive feedback :) My original influence was from Astral Projection. Also from esoteric, mystical themes.                                                                                                                                                                               Regarding the release details of this album, I am waiting for a proper label offer at the moment, or will release it myself soon.

Nice. Some samples like the third and the eighth have a really strong AP influence. 

Hope, that the offer will be good and the release is going to be soon. :)