Sign in to follow this  
GS Concept

Katedra - We Are Not Alone (Global Sect Music, 2019)

GS Concept    85

Katedra - We Are Not Alone (Global Sect Music, 2019) 

Listen 2 tracks & Pre-orders СD & Merch: https://globalsect.bandcamp.com/album/katedra-we-are-not-alone

Cover.png

Human civilization, gradually overcoming the difficulties of evolutionary development, enters a new space age for itself. Very soon we will begin to explore the space of the Solar System and rush beyond its borders towards the Far Worlds. 

What secrets have a cold and unexplored Cosmos prepared for us? Will we be able to find a new home or make first contact with intelligent life? 

These questions still have to get answers to our descendants, but already now, looking at the starry sky late at night, in the mind, sometimes, there is a feeling:  

We are not alone... 

51138309-819647505100723-594927735139205

After several years of creative process, we are pleased to present to you the debut album of Ukrainian musician Ostap Hirnyak. This disc is literally saturated with alien goa-trance vibrations and will send you on an unforgettable space journey to other worlds and life forms. 

"I am grateful to all the friends who helped and supported me throughout my creative activity." 

(с) Katedra 

Tracklist: 

01. The MoonShip (mix 2019)
02. First Contact 
03. Ring of Fire 
04. Nagual 
05. You Are Not Alone 
06. Alienated Hallucination 
07. Radiointerference (mix 2019)
08. The Edge Of Spaces 

Cover art: Ahankara Art & Andrei Verner 
Mastering & Mixing: One Day Mastering Studio 
Release date: 25 march 
Released by Global Sect Music. 

• Like 2

Imba    298

Loving it and can't wait!

Loving his music for almost 10 years now and we even made a collab long ago 'Magic Science & Imba - Ghost Town' where he was one half of Magic Science. Good luck with album! :wub:

GS Concept    85
1 hour ago, Imba said:

Loving it and can't wait!

Loving his music for almost 10 years now and we even made a collab long ago 'Magic Science & Imba - Ghost Town' where he was one half of Magic Science. Good luck with album! :wub:

Thank you for the story bro  :)

My story is: I was going to Siberia, to play on 3 festivals, in 2014. Organizers asked me to play on chill stage too. 

I was thinking that it's ok, but I want to play downtempo goa trance vibes, and in this time Ostap sent me some tracks. I can say truth, I didn't like it so much after first listening, because sounds very strange, but I burn CDs because I didn't have many alternatives and time. 

So, I played on main stage and after that I went down from this location to chill stage and think: okay, I will just play something and go relax with friends. But when I started to play, something very strange started to happen. People that were just sitting before, started dancing and vibrations from music were very cosmic. I saw big interest in eyes of people. 

After this trip I returned to Moscow and made offer to Ostap to release his album. But, last 5 years I was very busy with another releases and Ostap was not fast too, he continued experiments. 

I like this release very much, because its unique music with dark alien vibrations and it can be soundtrack for movies like Alien maby. 

Here you can see video from one of this 3 festivals:

Richpa    874

I had a opportunity to release him six year ago, really good artist with distinctive music-style. Looking forward!

GS Concept    85
10 minutes ago, Richpa said:

I had a opportunity to release him six year ago, really good artist with distinctive music-style. Looking forward!

Yes cool track, i know it very good and was play it before release :)

Sky Technology very cool guy too

3 Ukranian guys work on this album: Ostap, Dimitro Zymosis (mastering, mixing) and Ahankara