1 Day Sleeper  6:17
2 Fractum Agnitio  7:54
3 Fradcal Relic  7:03
4 Eternal Alchemy  6:28
5 Celestial Hills  6:11
6 Ad Infinitum  6:42
7 Epicenter  6:42
8 Westbell Catacombs  6:33

Third album from Israeli psy-trance producer Maxim Galinov. 
Hi-Tech is a strange style, it can sound off-putting, or childish but sometimes entertaining. Surprisingly, even though I am not in love with this style, I thought this album was easy to digest, probably because the tracks are not too long, only one really overtakes 7 minutes. It is very fast-paced from the second track and goes crazy from there. I mean above 160 BPM. It does sound formulaic,  but I thought tracks 2 to 5 were actually nice to listen to, of course if you don't take this music too seriously. Melodies however are quite rare, if not for some pads here and there. My attention dropped from track 6 but the ending track is slower and sounds more like typical commercial psy-trance and even contains some melodic sequences.
The artist surely enjoys what he is doing, it sounds formulaic and simple though, has some of the ingredients we love to hate in the modern commercial psy-trance sound, but I would recommend the powerful tracks 2, 3, 4 and 5 (vocals in the intro are bad though), just for the experience.   

Bandcamp link: https://terranoise.bandcamp.com/album/vega-quadron