Hello, all the mirrors to the kick drum collections that people created and shared on isra trance forums by Sattle Battle etc are gone from the internet since several years. Anyone care to share some folder with all the typical psy/goa kick drums? 

I used to have a really nice collection of nitzohonot and goa kick drums that were used heavily around here. Anyone have those? 

Cheers

• 1 year later...

bump, I NEED HUGE NITZHONOT KICKS! :D Who has the Nitzhonot library that I got from Lost Buddha back in 2007? Agneton I know you got the stuffs! Sharing is caring. :P I miss the DESTINATION_WELL_DONE_BIT kickdrum, the Xenomorph and others from that library. There was lots of kicks with classical Nitzhonot artist/group names, like Goldenfinger I think, Cyan perhaps.

I know for a fact that Filipe shared the folder with Mindsphere, Agneton and me and maaaybe with Astrancer as well, I hear lots of those kicks in his tracks. In particular in the tracks Hercolobus (Original Remix) and in Inhabitants of The Sun (Gnostic Theory). Or perhaps it was Agneton who shared it with Filipe first?  I lost this folder in an HD crash around 2009 perhaps, maybe later dunno, I've been dreaming about these kick drums ever since.

Of course I still have the Nitzho folder as I still use it on a daily base xD but I would be surprised if I'm the only one left out there! However no problem to reshare it, just give me until tonight when I return from work to make an upload :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Agneton said:

Of course I still have the Nitzho folder as I still use it on a daily base xD but I would be surprised if I'm the only one left out there! However no problem to reshare it, just give me until tonight when I return from work to make an upload :)

WOW! :wub: you da man! Agneton! I don't think you'll understand how much this means to me. I will lock a safety backup of it in a vault this time :D Those are the true Miranda and Mystica type kick drums!

The second kick drum in this track which is introduced after the "meep meep" break at around 03.55 is cool as well. 

Agneton hurry with tha kicks drrraams! :D

I need to make something like this:

Hook me up with some greek cow bells lol

Airesis is so good with the melodies/harmonies, his intros are killers. It sounds like some old greek god playing the synthesizer like an ancient harp.

Agneton do you know what kick drums Airesis is using? And what synth plugin for the leads? Sytrus in FL?

No clue honestly, unfortunately Airesis kinda disbanded with one half (Tritonas) doing commercial progtrance now and the othe half (Loop) doing...some kind of heavy metal dubstep fantasy trance thingy.

Those were great tracks though, no doubt. I think the kick wasn't strictly nitzho or even psytrance related, could've been borrowed from some mid-2000's clubtrance pack!

4 hours ago, Agneton said:

No clue honestly, unfortunately Airesis kinda disbanded with one half (Tritonas) doing commercial progtrance now and the othe half (Loop) doing...some kind of heavy metal dubstep fantasy trance thingy.

Those were great tracks though, no doubt. I think the kick wasn't strictly nitzho or even psytrance related, could've been borrowed from some mid-2000's clubtrance pack!

Ahaaa cool :) didn't know that they disbanded at all, so I guess the tracks I linked are all old, even the ones that I hadn't heard before?

This must be the prime example of one of the biggest Nitzho kicks used in goa, besides Mystica - Ashes To Ashes of course and hmm Shiva Shidapu - India Spirit :) which is a very BIG kick indeed. Most likely made in soundforge.