Mastering :)

What are gear you have? Software only?

If you do not fear challenges I can send to you some clear mixes thats already mastered and published,  and then we check are results. Will be fun if you play honestly (without listening published versions) and you work will be sound more nicely.

Yes, for now it's just software. I'm still learning and need practice :) ive had pretty long experience playing with mastering though but id like to take it even more seriously now, because its my favorite thing to do.

i have a decent pair of passive monitors , 8-10 inch I think it is. Maybe more, they are quite big. Havent measured. Goes down to 40hz

And akg k712 headphones. I'm obviously aiming to get some outboard gear in the future.

On 1/24/2019 at 12:17 AM, Monumental said:

If you do not fear challenges I can send to you some clear mixes thats already mastered and published,  and then we check are results. Will be fun if you play honestly (without listening published versions) and you work will be sound more nicely.

That sounds wonderful, please email me :)

• 1 year later...
On 1/28/2019 at 7:34 PM, astralprojection said:

Of course, send me an email :)

Are you still in the mastering stuff, I have made a kind of melodic trance song (needs some tweaks still), which I would try with your mastering if still available? If you are not against a more "commercial" song LOL