solar fields leaving home, extended vinyl reissues

technosomy

just in case anyone has missed them

https://sidereal.bigcartel.com/

couldn't resist ordering them, they also offering discount for preorder
the fact they have released both same time is great as saves on postage for me to australia, so the price ended up being very reasonable
movements was amazing and great quality, these guys doing a great job

• 2 weeks later...

That is cool news, I missed out on Extended and it was way too expensive to buy ... they still want 80 euros for it out there on the used market...

A very little part of me feels sorry for the collectors of the original one though.

After all these years of me wanting it, I am actually hesitant to order. Then again, it's a piece from a bygone era ... a time capsule...

Oh and what an odd place where it's released ... "Sidereal", never heard of ... but they also release Solar Fields newest one there, so that's his place now? ... What about Ultimae ... a bunch of dear artists seem to have left there in the last years ... strange, isn't it? 

Ultimae artists and music direction changed a lot, TBH i realy dont like what they are releasing those last couple of years.

Im happy Solar Fields found a new (good home) unlike his friends CBL.

I'm a day one supporter of Sidereal, and i can vouch for them, good prices, exellent vinyl pressing, and great music as expected :)