New Logic Bomb

Padmapani

what's up with you guys? is everyone sleeping?
there's a new logic bomb album out since july this year and no one has said anything…?
we're discussing astral's never-coming album but this one doesn't get a mention?

just today youtube suggests some new tracks to me and that's the first i hear of it.

i would have expected heated discussions including everything between "complete shit, they betrayed everything they once stood for", "well, it's far from headware but still a lot better than vini vici" and "it's just as good as grid, best album this year".

so what's your opinion? great, boring, not worth noticing or have you been oblivious to its existance just as i have?

after a little playtime i am a little disappointed. contary to popular opinion i loved the grid and had high hopes when i saw there was a new release. while the grid was an equal mixture of great and good/soso tracks, this seems more consistent. namely, the great tracks are missing.  however it's still unmistakably logic bomb, so there's hope that the new album will, like all the previous ones, get better with repeated listening.

• 7 months later...

I have to say I was disappointed with the whole album. I have loved all previous albums from Logic Bomb especially the Grid. The beginning of These Walkers is soo good and you can feel the Logic Bomb sound, but after that the whole album just falls apart. Most of the songs are just plain boring and don't have that cool mix of dark trance and melodic trance, that I LOVE in Logic Bombs sound. That sound  i just cant find in any other artists, Deedrah comes close to it sometimes

This is just my opinion and I bet there are people that love the new album and sound.