4. Nostromosis - My Inspiration  08:18

5. InnerSelf - Circle Of Dreams  07:29

6. Via'on - I don't Like Goa  09:09

7. Astrancer - Koilon (Remix)  10:06

8. Lunar Transformers - Lunar Transformers  09:15

9. Adam Shiva - Ergot Pulsing  06:04

10. Proxeeus - Me, myself, and a Gnop-keh  09:46

11. The Maniac - Prayers Of The Night  08:56

Elan Vital (Romanian) roughly describes the rush we feel when suddenly overwhelmed with positive energy, a spontaneous burst of uplifting joy, the state of being once overly excited. It is what I resonate with and each track was carefully selected to reflect that.

https://melusinerecords.bandcamp.com/album/elan-vital-24bits 

Audio Mastering by Zsolt Peter (Artifact303) 
www.facebook.com/Artifact303/ 

Cover art by Aleksandar Zlateski 
www.facebook.com/Aleksandar.Kenzo.Zlateski

All tracks very good. The intro track by Travma is what got my attention. I liked every aspect of it other than the bassline. I felt like it was going a thousand miles a second while the rest of the track was left behind, this did make it the trippiest track though. I'll listen again. 

Proxeeus comes out with the best second half of a track I've heard, well since Hall-Lux by Artha. What a track. If his album is anything like that we are going to lose our minds. 

Every other track is worth a notable mention. Clearly very carefully selected with plenty of crazy moments, some tracks are straight up mind fucks. I hope Melusine records joins the Goa trance team and keeps releasing comps and albums like this. 

With our support they just might. 

14 hours ago, CromoNova said:

a2441031200_10.jpg

Title: VA - Elan Vital compiled by CromoNova
Label: Melusine Records
Date: 1st of November 2018
Format : Digital only

Tracklist:

-

-

-

Elan Vital (Romanian) roughly describes the rush we feel when suddenly overwhelmed with positive energy, a spontaneous burst of uplifting joy, the state of being once overly excited. It is what I resonate with and each track was carefully selected to reflect that.

https://melusinerecords.bandcamp.com/album/elan-vital-24bits 

Audio Mastering by Zsolt Peter (Artifact303) 
www.facebook.com/Artifact303/ 

Cover art by Aleksandar Zlateski 
www.facebook.com/Aleksandar.Kenzo.Zlateski

Nice release but come on with all forum respect, this is not a review. It's a promo. 

• Like 1

The poster should have indeed put this in the "Artist news section", not in the review section.

But all that aside, this is a marvelous compilation!
Just out of the blue I read the topic of tsotsi about Melusine releasing a goa comp, and here we are. Normally known for ambient and psybient comps, Melusine, under the wings of almighty E-Mantra, releases a full power goa compilation. And they hit it right in the sweet spot.

1. Travma - Son Nefes   07:48
2. Median Project - Shuttle  08:16
3. E-Mantra - Xibalba (Eleusyn remix)  07:53
4. Nostromosis - My Inspiration  08:18
5. InnerSelf - Circle Of Dreams  07:29
6. Via'on - I don't Like Goa  09:09
7. Astrancer - Koilon (Remix)  10:06
8. Lunar Transformers - Lunar Transformers  09:15
9. Adam Shiva - Ergot Pulsing  06:04
10. Proxeeus - Me, myself, and a Gnop-keh  09:46

Travma - Son Nefes I heard before on a Goalogique compilation, but somehow here, as opener, it comes to its right. Gradually adding sounds, and then the bassline and kick guide you till the end. Addictive! Median Project delivers as usual a space goa track for the books. The Eleusyn remix of E-Mantra's Xibalba takes on a more floaty approach, and I like it! Nostromosis has been busy for a few years, yet I haven't really caught him. A solid floater of a goa track he presents here including some tantric vocals. InnerSelf delivers the resting track of the compilation, for my feelings. Nothing extraordinary, not bad, but it didn't make me feel excited. Then we go into trippy mode, with Via'on. The funny breakbeat in the middle can't stop you from smiling and having a laugh. After that, we're back to goa for the 2nd half of the track. Interesting stuff! Astrancer seems to be back for good and this time with a more energy loaded goa piece than on Shambhala (Global Sect). Amazing stuff what he brings here. I'm totally immersed in acidic, bubbly, spiraling goa sounds. He hits it just right! Top track!! I have no idea who Lunar Transformers is, but this project nails it too. Non-stop goa. No shit. A dance machine. Adam Shiva is also an unknown project. I also don't find any credits on bandcamp. Scorching acid is what it's all about. Not a favorite of mine, but must be great on the dancefloor. Next up is my hero Proxeeus. Wonderful track by the master of the moment. And as tsotsi says, the last 3 minutes are what this track is all about. I mean, the whole track is genius, but it all leads to the final run, and that is fe-no-me-nal. Unearthly. He did it again. The last track by The Maniac is a fast speedy Gonzales. What a great idea to end the compilation with a bang! No time to breathe. Instead just knock yourself out with a belter and beater of an electric tack. This one has electric shocks written al over it. Aciiiiid!

A wonderful goa compilation by Melusine records. One more 2018 release to buy and cherish. We're all awaiting more praise for this one. It's really goooood!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Aspartic said:

The poster should have indeed put this in the "Artist news section", not in the review section.

But all that aside, this is a marvelous compilation!
Just out of the blue I read the topic of tsotsi about Melusine releasing a goa comp, and here we are. Normally known for ambient and psybient comps, Melusine, under the wings of almighty E-Mantra, releases a full power goa compilation. And they hit it right in the sweet spot.

1. Travma - Son Nefes   07:48
2. Median Project - Shuttle  08:16
3. E-Mantra - Xibalba (Eleusyn remix)  07:53
4. Nostromosis - My Inspiration  08:18
5. InnerSelf - Circle Of Dreams  07:29
6. Via'on - I don't Like Goa  09:09
7. Astrancer - Koilon (Remix)  10:06
8. Lunar Transformers - Lunar Transformers  09:15
9. Adam Shiva - Ergot Pulsing  06:04
10. Proxeeus - Me, myself, and a Gnop-keh  09:46

Travma - Son Nefes I heard before on a Goalogique compilation, but somehow here, as opener, it comes to its right. Gradually adding sounds, and then the bassline and kick guide you till the end. Addictive! Median Project delivers as usual a space goa track for the books. The Eleusyn remix of E-Mantra's Xibalba takes on a more floaty approach, and I like it! Nostromosis has been busy for a few years, yet I haven't really caught him. A solid floater of a goa track he presents here including some tantric vocals. InnerSelf delivers the resting track of the compilation, for my feelings. Nothing extraordinary, not bad, but it didn't make me feel excited. Then we go into trippy mode, with Via'on. The funny breakbeat in the middle can't stop you from smiling and having a laugh. After that, we're back to goa for the 2nd half of the track. Interesting stuff! Astrancer seems to be back for good and this time with a more energy loaded goa piece than on Shambhala (Global Sect). Amazing stuff what he brings here. I'm totally immersed in acidic, bubbly, spiraling goa sounds. He hits it just right! Top track!! I have no idea who Lunar Transformers is, but this project nails it too. Non-stop goa. No shit. A dance machine. Adam Shiva is also an unknown project. I also don't find any credits on bandcamp. Scorching acid is what it's all about. Not a favorite of mine, but must be great on the dancefloor. Next up is my hero Proxeeus. Wonderful track by the master of the moment. And as tsotsi says, the last 3 minutes are what this track is all about. I mean, the whole track is genius, but it all leads to the final run, and that is fe-no-me-nal. Unearthly. He did it again. The last track by The Maniac is a fast speedy Gonzales. What a great idea to end the compilation with a bang! No time to breathe. Instead just knock yourself out with a belter and beater of an electric tack. This one has electric shocks written al over it. Aciiiiid!

A wonderful goa compilation by Melusine records. One more 2018 release to buy and cherish. We're all awaiting more praise for this one. It's really goooood!

First off let me thank you for the uplifting review, I have been dieing to get some feedback :) Yes, I did try to present Son Nefes as the proper banger it is and Enver agreed to collaborate. Lunar Transformers is a side project of Everything Turns and Adam Shiva is Aimen Itos.