Proxeeus: Non-Euclidean Geometry (Goa Madness Records) OUT NOW!

vyuxab.png

OUT NOW!

Goa Madness Records is proud to present you the third full lenght album of Jerome Lesterps aka Proxeeus: Non Euclidean Geometry!
This piece of art will take you on a journey through Proxeeus deepest (and weirdest) toughts. Growling acid sounds, Screaming leads, strongly oldschool goa influenced grooves and
highly sci-fi influenced atmospheres will kick you into outerspace to discover the hidden worlds of his mind.
Even though Jerome is staying loyal to the musical style of his previous releases, you will notice a more deeper and melodical approach in this new opus.
The madness continues!

Order here: Goa Madness Official Bandcamp 

Tracklist: 

1: Liber Ivonis
2: Ephraim Waite
3: What the Red Glare Meant
4: The Hounds of Tindalos
5: Down the Six Thousand Steps
6: The Unnamable
7: Old Keziah
8: Yog-Sothoth is the Gate
9: And Madness Followed (Bonus track: only available via the goa madness official Bandcamp)

Artwork by: Hubert Griffe 

Mastering by: Tim Schuldt

Samples: Soundcloud

Interview:

• Like 1

Even tho I'm not able to forgive using the two most cherished track names in my musical history, Yog-Sothoth (originally Thergothon: Fhtagn-nagh Yog-Sothoth) and the Gate mixed in one sentence, I think, I'll be ordering this release and it must be good.

Greetings, Proxiimus!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 6:55 PM, GoaMadnessRec said:

Digital pre-orders are now available on our official Bandcamp page and includes already a direct download of the bonus track :)

Goa Madness Records Official Bandcamp

Too bad the bonus track is a sample of only 2 minutes ...

EDIT: sorry, this has been converted to the original length now! All good.

Got only about a dollar in my account for a while but for sure I'll be supporting and getting this release.. Will have to think about getting the physical or only the digi to save money, space and.. Yeah well.. Enviroment  I have to admit I really hoped Proxeuus' new SC track would be on this album... That SC track, which I won't name here now, surely left me the most impressed so far. Maybe it will be on a VA..? Time will show. 

:)

I have Proxeeus' previous madness LP and it's defo one of the top releases for me from the Neogoa label who released it.  

Peace

Mm, a bit of a downer. I pre-prdered the album from https://goamadnessrecords.bandcamp.com/album/non-euclidean-geometry
Which seems to be affiliated to arabesque. They still have 21th december. So I can't get the release today.

Well, I'll have it by friday then. :rolleyes:

Jerome is one of the most talented guys working on the scene at the moment and he always delivers proper psychedelic music without trying so hard to be on the opposite spectre of melodic and 'fluffy' Goa trance. Everything feels natural and it flows through HP Lovecraft mythos and themes in perfect pace.

I need to pick up this one asap.