Suntrip CD50: VA - The 50th Parallell! (2*CD)

Happy Birthday Suntrip!
After 15 years we are happy to release Suntrip-CD 50! And this is not your average cd... it's a 2-cd compilation with only the best modern goa-trance in all its facets!
We decided to dedicate the first cd to the fantastic world of sunshine and melodies! You like your goa-trance powerful, melodic, emotional and floating? Then our first cd will be your taste for sure! Modern goa-trance legends such as Khetzal, Crossing Mind and Cosmic Dimension are combined with the new talents Triquetra, Sykespico, Hada, Clementz and Median Project! 

The second cd is something else: The moon started to shine and the atmosphere changed to something more ominous! Still powerful and somehow melodic, but with a darkish, more evil touch. Our definition of nightish music! Of course you will find our usual suspects here with Ka-Sol, Battle Buddhas or Morphic Resonance. But here also we found some amazing new talents such as Cosmic Serpent, Everything Turns, Proxeeus and Hada!

1.1 KhetzaL - Garden of Nyagrodha Trees
1.2 Cosmic Dimension - Deviant Behaviour
1.3 Triquetra - Electronomic
1.4 Sykespico - Visit Earth
1.5 Hada - Emaginary
1.6 Crossing Mind - Over Time Frame
1.7 Clementz - Trilafon
1.8 Median Project - Life Line

Moon Side:
2.1 Battle of the Future Buddhas - Faster Than Light
2.2 Cosmic Serpent - Fractal Colors
2.3 Everything Turns - Darkness Falls
2.4 Proxeeus - ...But the Joke's On Mankind
2.5 Triquetra - Torturing The Machine
2.6 Morphic Resonance - Wonderland
2.7 Ka-SoL - Hysterical Mass
2.8 Hada - Magic Of Nature

you want samples?

https://www.suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCD50/

the website release date says Dec 7...but Bandcamp says Nov 30?

either way, i have already cleared 3 hours of my schedule to fully devote my being to this behemoth of a compilation

hopefully there is no apocalypse before it arrives...

Time for some replies :)

- Filteria: yes, he is saving it for the album, we tried to get the massive track that he created with Etnica on the cd, but ok... It will get released and thats the most important I guess :D

- Imba: it's the way it is, we can't release all, we had over 400 tracks, so its always hard that some tracks don't end up on a cd, but mostly they get released elsewhere anyway

- Ka-Sol - Hysterical Mass: now that's a messy story. We asked Ka-Sol for some melodic foresty tracks for the compilation (as CD2 is pretty darkish) and he send us a folder with unreleased tracks. The best for sure was Hysterical Mass, so we chose it and signed it. Only afterwards I discovered it was released on a super rare compilation on Chronicles of Mystery Records (funny that the owner of the label is Hada, who is also on this cd). So yes, we didn't know, the artist forgot about it or didnt know, and unfortunately I dont remember all the music I have... (as I have this compilation).
The good news for collectors, its a different version though, as it has an intro :D

And there is more: maybe you know, but it was planned as a 3CD. With a 3rd cd filled with classical guys making 1 more goa-trance track. We asked many, had a lot of tracks... But not enough good ones to fill a cd :( So we decided to work on this as a long term project. Hopefully many of the classical guys can make some REALLY good tracks soon, and then we will released as a seperate cd :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Celebration time!
Suntrip released their special 50th cd-celebration compilation today! And thats not all, we also launched a bunch of superb promotions on our suntrip-website when you like to buy packs! :) 
Our new release, a 2*CD compilation called the 5Oth parallel, showcases the next generation of melodic and darker goa-trance! The first cd is dedicated to the sun, the second to the moon! As music sais more then 1000 words, have a listen and... buy if you like! For now only for sale on our Suntrip shop and bandcamp! Soon all other channels will follow :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/products/
https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/

1.1 KhetzaL - Garden of Nyagrodha Trees
1.2 Cosmic Dimension - Deviant Behaviour
1.3 Triquetra - Electronomic
1.4 Sykespico - Visit Earth
1.5 Hada - Emaginary
1.6 Crossing Mind - Over Time Frame
1.7 Clementz - Trilafon
1.8 Median Project - Life Line

2.1 Battle Of the Future Buddhas - Faster Than Light
2.2 Cosmic Serpent - Fractal Colors
2.3 Everything Turns - Darkness Falls
2.4 Proxeeus - ...But the Joke's On Mankind
2.5 Triquetra - Torturing The Machine
2.6 Morphic Resonance - Wonderland
2.7 Ka-Sol - Hysterical Mass
2.8 Hada - Magic Of Nature

suntrip_suncd_promo_insta.jpg

Congrats on the 50th release mark peeps !

I Realy like the cover art,it has that original first 'suntrip' releases art style theme to it.

Samples sounds crisp, will grab this one for sure to celebrate the occasion.

Here's to another 50 more :)

20 hours ago, frisbee said:

Did you have this Khetzal track lying around for a long time or did he start producing again?

Asking the right questions! I would like to know to.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 9:32 AM, U.F.Orb said:

Congrats on the 50th release mark peeps !

I Realy like the cover art,it has that original first 'suntrip' releases art style theme to it.

Samples sounds crisp, will grab this one for sure to celebrate the occasion.

Here's to another 50 more :)

thought same thing, very apsaraish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...