Date: November, 2016

01 - Kierron Rajoilla (139 BPM)
02 - Hairahdus (140 BPM)
03 - Rahat Pois! (128 BPM)
04 - Donkey Kong (100 BPM)
05 - RooTest (146 BPM)
06 - Tuskien Taival (142 BPM)
07 - Fail Safe (139 BPM)
08 - Sea Of Mud (Mutameri Reggae) (100 BPM)

"Here's to better living through chemistry!"

Sometimes I go on a tear and just listen to music I've downloaded from Ektoplazm.  There's a lot of what the f*ck moments to be found if we're being honest.  It's how I feel about Suomi music in general, but the creativity is off the charts.  This album was apparently lost and was originally supposed to be released in 1999 by Exogenic Records.  I would describe this as psytrance mixed with Suomi and dusted with goa trance influences.  It certainly sounds like it came from 99 when hardware ruled.  The funky beat and piano riffs in Donkey Kong are enjoyable and I really liked the "late goa after the glory years" Tuskien Taival, along with the real drum sounds of Sea of Mud.  Unfortunately the rest of the album didn't hold my attention with it's kooky sounds and sometimes uninteresting sounds.  This type of sound has a very loyal following so even if I didn't care for most of it I can certainly respect it. 

Free at Ektoplazm