Smuds - For Fuld Musik (Real Vision Music) 2018

My first full album For Fuld Musik had been released. I have been a member of this forrum for a very long time and I am quite happy to finally present an album of my own. You can purchase physical CDs and digital downloads. All tracks were written in 2017 while I was living in the UK. I was lucky enough to get a short visit from Oskar Enghoff who helped me record some sounds for track 2. Additionally Jojje and Pelle was kind enough to let me work on one of their mysterious slimy xmas themed tracks. Jonas Loven did an amazing job with all the artwork for the CD and Tim Schuldt helped me with mastering. It has been a great honor for me to work with Phil and Rami from Real Vision Music and I hope we can continue to collaborate in the future. Thank you very much to everyone involved.

http://www.beatspace.com/rvmcd005-for-fuld-musik.html

cover.jpg

back.jpg

Oh nice!!

October pay day material for sure.

Mark Day put me on to your music a few years ago. Yours was the first name he mentioned when I asked him on a hot tip for new tunes at that moment. I was not disappointed then, so I'm really looking forward to this.

I agree with that comparison.

This album is lovely. Such a nice mix of wet foresty stuff and proper weird trippy trance music. Some nice musical influences. The melody inTleilaxu reminds me of old school Talpa, then the middle is almost Posford-esque with the voices.