Denshi-Danshi - Brain Chemistry [Suntrip Rec.]

Yep, especially since it will be new productions unlike Fluid Dynamics.

I've said this to Said and Christophe at Connection festival last weekend, where they gave a really promising preview: for me they're the only artists from the 90s who smoothly transitioned into good newschool production - without just "reproducing" their old tracks or moving on to the regular psytrance sound.

Props to these guys, looking forward to this one!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actually it will only be released on bandcamp the 19th of october :) this is only the pre-order!

And for people that dont mind the digital "extras" on the bandcamp and just want the cd, please wait with your order and do it on the Suntrip shop... As this helps us much more! :) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Anoebis said:

Actually it will only be released on bandcamp the 19th of october :) this is only the pre-order!

Hmm... I think you actually released it - it doesn't say "pre-order" and I can d/l the files just fine.

BTW, I don't think 1st track should be named "Patallel Universe"?

17 hours ago, Grayling said:

In true form, antic604 bought it within five minutes of release :P 

That's the power of Bandcamp notification and Paypal account ;):D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Paul Eye said:

So what are the digital extras on Bandcamp? The same as with the last Denshi-Danshi album where we got 2 extra tracks in the download when buying directly from the Suntrip shop?

There are no extra tracks or so, but I know some people use bandcamp streaming for instance, something we dont have at Suntrip :) 

Dear Suntrippers!
Denshi Danshi is back! After the retrospective “Fluid Dynamics” which contained 90’s tracks and a couple of new productions, they are proud to present “Brain Chemistry”: an album completely made in the past two years and packed with 80 minutes of pure energetic dancefloor material! It is now available on our Suntrip shop & Bandcamp! Next week, allover the place :)
And as if that is not enough, we have new cds in the Suntrip Records shop! we have Ubar Tmar from Zion 604 Records, Ajna from Ovnimoon Records, 303 Syndroms of Mamomam Records Records and Median project from Global Sect Music! :)

https://www.suntriprecords.com/product/item/SUNCD52/

https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If someone told in a way,without know anything about this album,that it was produced in the 90's somewhere around 96-98 but with a remaster,I would definitely believed him. It is probably if not the only, from the very few in the main core of the golden era, without any new school element, but with high octane spiritual ingredients.

Big pleasure to listen to, totally successful.

• 2 weeks later...