Recommend me some Darkpsy

Padmapani

after years of hating that stuff, i've finally — and to my surprise — come to the conclusion that there's a lot more good darkpsy out there than i initially thought.

mind you, i still hate the same things that are characteristic of darkpsy (namely the screeching, metallic fm synths and that the bassline and kick often melt into a single low hum without drive and power, also stupidly high bpms that make the kbbb sound childish. in short: anything that sounds even remotely like Highko - Who Has Won). but it seems there's a lot of darkpsy that avoids these for the most part.

what i'm looking for is music with crazy fx, atmosphere, storytelling, maybe even melody with a powerful kick that's not drowned out by the bass.

so basically i'm looking for tracks like these:
Overdream - United Nations Vibrations (great synths, atmospheric not metallic at all, but the kick and bass lack drive),
Atriohm - Close to Nowhere (Tengri Remix) (nice kick and bass, atmosphere and even some melody. only the harsh synths appear in the later parts of the track)
Mark Day - Us Until The End (similar as above, but it starts out with screechy synths that disappear as the track progresses)
Penta - Neurotic Call (all around good track)
Soma Rasa - Halava (Tengri Remix) (same)
Lunarave - Cannon Fodder (harsh intro but perfect from 2:00 onwards).

as far as i understand the forest spectrum of darkpsy is more likely to fit in here?

thanks everyone for your suggestions! my favourites up to now are ursaja, arjuna and zolod with muscaria sounding fine too.

@redo

i'm familiar with ka-sol (and scatterbrain, great album) but not with kiriyama and fraggletrollet. the first hits on youtube are not my style and sound rather dirty. which releases/tracks would you recommend?

after some extensive listening i can say that one is not like the others. most albums have a few good tracks, but arjuna - primal contact is great from start to finish. driving, not noisy at all and unexpectedly captivting. it's not just a stream of random fx to divert your attention (as so often the case) but everything is connected as if telling a story. once you start listening you cannot stop because have to know what comes next.