4. F*cking B*tch
5. Iron Fist
6. Squeeze It
7. Suck My Ectoplasmic
8. World On Fire (Battlegoats)
9. Poison Flowers

rKBW3Qi.gif

"I don't want to set the world on fire..."

Well good news...you didn't.  For me it's kind of hard to get excited about full-on projects even though my mind is always open.   There's good stuff out there if you know where to look (be prepared to wade through a waist deep morass of crap though) and recently I've had a couple fall into my lap.  This is an Israeli artist whose brand of full-on is acidic and punchy and he's a had a few good tracks on some compilations.  With his debut (and only) album he beats you over the head with its aggressive nature loaded with harsh sounds and dark, futuristic themes.  It's not the best I've heard and there are some cringeworthy buildups that will test your fast forwarding finger.  What I've found is that there are some really thumping beats and fat basses that seem as though they will set the world on fire. 

Yet...

Sometimes he takes that momentum and slams it into the wall with the aforementioned buildups.  Let me just say that I love the last track.  Supremely powerful with it's Chemical Brothers brutish swagger that will keep your head nodding.  That is how you put an exclamation point at the end of a decent yet unspectacular album.

Psyshop