Gangguru - Be Your Own Guru - 3CD [DATCD012]

Thanks for all the positive comments and support!

Hopefully the release will continue to sell well overtime as for now we have sold around 76 copies from the DAT shop + Official Bandcamp so if you don't have your cd yet, please consider getting it from the source! <3

More i listen to Be Your Own Guru and less i undestand why Ganngguru didn't manage to get released for an album earlier !

As a French personn i already heard about the band and furthermore i was a fan of their other musical project C.O.P, so this album was for me ^_^ Congrats to the Dat crew for the releasing!

Is there anybody like me who noticed that there's 2 songs on cd3 which remind 2 trancey anthems.

I mean Radio Disjoncted got a similar intro melody found in KLF  - What Time Is Love; second one is less evident but Hectogram got something of the thema from E-rection - Out There We're Stoned.

Btw i got from a french chill artist which was in contact with the band, a Cd-r of 7 unreleased tracks from Gangguru/Cop, it consists of 5 chill tunes & 1 funky groovy from Gangguru & the last is a C.O.P sounding one. If some people are interested in , i can give you for free through Mp3.

On 10/12/2018 at 5:40 AM, LeLotusBleu said:

Btw I got from a french chill artist which was in contact with the band, a Cd-r of 8 unreleased tracks from Gangguru/Cop, it consists of 6 chill tunes & 1 funky groovy from Gangguru & the last is a C.O.P sounding one. If some people are interested in , i can give you for free through Mp3.

I'm very interested. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...