Stuff that sounds like Electric Universe

Phluff

I've been a bigtime fan of Electric Universe since I first listened to "Cosmic Experience" shortly after it came out. Since then, I've fallen especially in love with Boris' later sound, particularly "Higher Modes" and "Journey Into Outer Space." His new singles are bomb as well, but I'm still waiting for the newest full-length. His premiere "One Love" was excellent Goa, of course, and I'm pretty damn familiar with that era of trance as well.

Around the time I got into his music, I listened to a lot of full-on to try and find similar stuff, but most of it pales in comparison. I'm not gonna lie, I still like Infected and 1200 Mics, but they're missing something that EU provides. Maybe it's the big build-ups and drops he's been writing into his stuff recently, maybe it's the straightforward full-power psychedelia he provides, maybe it's his excellent intuitive use of effects, the earworm melodies, the irresistible urge to get up and dance trance. The spiritual and cosmic themes have a lot to do with it as well - I am a very spiritual person and his stuff just makes me vibrate higher.

So without further ado, what should I listen to for MORE?

Thx, Psynews :P

Oh, and the same goes for Koxbox. Same goes for it. I like "Dragon Tales", "Forever After", and "Too Pure" as much as I like "U-Turn", and Frank-E's new album "The Scanner" comes in just behind. But I'm specifically looking for stuff like EU. Think of it as a EU-Koxbox polarity that I'm looking for music to fall within.