Alien scream riser fx?

I'm trying to make similar screaming riser effect to what ka-sol uses in a lot of his tracks from fairytale.

pretty unique sound, creates an intense buildup and I've never heard it from any other artist. Any ideas where to begin? The closest I got was loading fl reverb2 with wet on maximum and playing with the osc freq offset knobs in toxic biohazard (fm synth), and it's kinda similar, but it doesn't really sound vocal like I want

example here @ 2.44

and clearer @ 0.51 here

I think that's indeed an FM sound. Try FMing two saws, or a saw and a triangle, separated by two octaves. You should get a ripping noisy sound, then sweep a bandpass filter with high resonance over it. Suggested synths are: Discovery, Serum, Viper, Bazille. I'm not familiar with Toxic but if it's an FM synth and has a bandpass filter I guess it should do the trick.

Just for fun you may download Viper synth demo and find a preset FX Abduction in the factory bank 3, it's not the same sound but kinda similar, based on some sounds used by Cosmosis. It's highly velocity sencisite, play with velocity for some funny results. 

http://www.adamszabo.com/viper/