UFOMATKA - Off the Beaten Track of the Universe (Cronomi Rec.) - album release!!!

:D Cronomi Records feels proud and overjoyed because after many years of very hard work Alex aka "UFOMATKA" (Ukraine) comes out with his début album. His musical flow follows the tradition of the avant garde and psychedelic trance/techno movement :wub:

:lol: Samples:

:excl: Tracklist:

1/ Transition to Hyperspace,

2/ City of Acid Trips,

3/ Sliders,

4/ Space Chronicles,

5/ Uss Enterprise,

6/ Nebula,

7/ Drifting Across the Universe,

8/ Voyager (leaving the Solar System)...chill out.

:+1: Shop: http://www.cronomi.com/#Shop (release: juli 2018): 300 copies (limited edition).

33601949_10215316198765878_6649985017873170432_n.jpg.18d99a064a61d69263e6ebd39b223430.jpg

12 hours ago, U.F.Orb said:

Oh yeah !

Been waiting for an album by him for ages.

Samples sounds fantastic :)

When will this be available for pre-order on bandcamp ?

:wub::wub::wub:

July :) Pressing is busy.

Update online (the shop) will be next week ;)

Not listening to the samples, because I KNOW it will be fantastic. Looking forward to pre-order & then listen to it!!! <3

BTW, I'm not English native, but I'd thought "off the beaten path" is a more correct phrase? Other than that, I really like the cover too :)

On 6/20/2018 at 3:03 AM, antic604 said:

BTW, I'm not English native, but I'd thought "off the beaten path" is a more correct phrase? Other than that, I really like the cover too :)

Also its an album made up of Tracks. ;)

Samples were disappointing, I was expecting blasting goatrance with great ambiance like from the various comps and they showed so much restraint. There was a reason though. Instead it seems to be a full-fledged story album. These tracks take their sweet time building themselves and just keep drifting onwards. That is not to say it isn't exciting, but holy hell when was the last time a full goatrance album managed to be this laidback and composed? There are no explosive climaxes, what you get from the beginning is what you get till the end. This album is definitely something else and I'm quite curious what everyone thinks.

Edit: On second thought it's more mid-tempo than uptempo. There were signs of this style on the Goa Meditation compilations. Definitely caught me off-guard because the other comps have really uptempo tracks from him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 5:11 PM, Penzoline said:

Samples were disappointing, I was expecting blasting goatrance with great ambiance like from the various comps and they showed so much restraint. There was a reason though. Instead it seems to be a full-fledged story album. These tracks take their sweet time building themselves and just keep drifting onwards. That is not to say it isn't exciting, but holy hell when was the last time a full goatrance album managed to be this laidback and composed? There are no explosive climaxes, what you get from the beginning is what you get till the end. This album is definitely something else and I'm quite curious what everyone thinks.

Edit: On second thought it's more mid-tempo than uptempo. There were signs of this style on the Goa Meditation compilations. Definitely caught me off-guard because the other comps have really uptempo tracks from him.

My thoughts exactly...

On 6/29/2018 at 11:11 PM, Penzoline said:

On 8/2/2018 at 3:39 AM, Void Mantra said:

My thoughts exactly...

Well, we are happy to hear that. Even honoured.

You both have understood the philosophy of both the artist and the label.

We always strive to be independent and therefore: avant garde in the most possible way. Meaning we aim to surprise you by being original and not what you expect. We are convinced the listener is nor a consumer, nor a client, nor a costumer at a shop where the 'brand' needs to be visible (read: promote itself) to profit is the main aim: we are not Babylon ;) No, he is a music seeker and intelligent; he reflects on music and its composition, quality, originality,... In essence he is and wants avant garde.

We are trilled you both realise the art is in the surprise and the quality of the originality and the production value. We thought this was - and will stay -  the only way to deliver, as you mentioned it, a - and I quote - "laidback and composed" album.

...and indeed, we are always curious what the rest thinks :)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/2/2018 at 9:07 AM, Redo said:

I really like this album, it's consistently good from start to finish, which is extremely rare. The last song has so much swagger, I love it.

My only complaint is I wish there was more variation, ex: Sliders, there is a synth that's pretty repetitive and it's present in most of the song.

We await your detailed review :)