RIP Hux Flux :(

Agneton

6 hours ago, technosomy said:

omg this is terrible

not seen any announcement from henric

anyone know what happened? can't see any info

According to last updates on facebook, he had heart attack while swimming and has drowned...

RIP

I've heard sad news today and I'm kinda speechless. Dennis was indeed creative force within modern psychedelic trance dance music and one of the few who managed to establish himself as innovative forward-thinking musician who shaped and defined this genre of music on so many levels. Back in February 2017 I had a privilege to meet him briefly and he gave me impression of being humble and friendly person. For sure this is a huge loss for all of us. My condolences to his friends and family. Rest in peace!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Richpa said:

I've heard sad news today and I'm kinda speechless. Dennis was indeed creative force within modern psychedelic trance dance music and one of the few who managed to establish himself as innovative forward-thinking musician who shaped and defined this genre of music on so many levels. Back in February 2017 I had a privilege to meet him briefly and he gave me impression of being humble and friendly person. For sure this is a huge loss for all of us. My condolences to his friends and family. Rest in peace!

couldn't have said it better you nailed it

am reflecting on when cryptic crunch was released, so many people didn't get it! and i was one of them..... for a time

but luckily (thanks to some here on psynews) few years later was told to give it another go..... and then it hit me!

would love to hear your stories and first thoughts also

18 years old me would probably have disliked Cryptic Crunch back in 1999. 37 years old me thinks it's a fantastic album. RIP dude, I remember I had a briefly strange encounter with him on some Finnish festival some years ago...

On 5/16/2018 at 5:09 PM, technosomy said:

listening to one of my favs of his..... pure madness!

Yeah, Hux Flux doesn't get much better than this (and yes, I prefer this over the original version).
Or this:

Illuminus is nice too, btw :)

I was just listing through my Hux Flux at home, then I go here and find this thread.. omg, so sad to read this. One of the pioneers of the modern sound, thanks for everything! Condolences to his family and friends! Rest in peace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...