Redo

10 hours ago, Redo said:

Also wasn't Cybernetika supposed to release a triple CD in 2016 as well? Just curious if these albums are still being worked on.

Last time I spoke with Lars it was after the release of Dimensional Gateway 4 compilation (March, 2017).  Indeed, we agreed to release Cybernetika album trilogy on Neogoa Records, but since than we didn't have any contact. I still have most of the tracks from that Cybernetika Goa-trilogy and I hope he will get back online so we can get things rolling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tried to give (sell) him 2Dragons album by Material Music, or another one of Material Music's healing Psychedelic Trance Dance creations (DNA, 2Dragons, Divine Dance, Æ, MADI Experience), but he respectfully declined through mail. But he did say that Cronomi are looking for release, that is more to their sonic vision (Their Ward thought 2Dragons and other Material Music works to be to, cold) . So I wouldn't give up hope for another gem of an album from them. To bad for us I guess that he declined the Material Music. I think it could have suited well on their label. The tracks compression became a problem as well since the original tracks saved have locked complications. That Dr. Spook btw. mastered well, and released (DNA) an EP on Ovnimoon (shameless promotion going on here now) Records, and the Album connected comes out on the US of A date 604. Cool stuff. I'm attaching an image of the GEO- artwork for the 2Dragons released first offered to Cronomi. *DNA was hopefully supposed to go to TIP btw. (after MoonWeeD's encouragement), but Raja wrote that they are in a changeover process.. 

VA from Cronomi would be a great listen : )
CRO N OM I

ovniep284-Material Music - Magic   Science Of DNA 2 (Horizontal) copy.jpg

MMDNALP.jpg

geoLP028-Material_Music_-_2Dragons.jpg  

PS Cybernetika rules!

-A lot is happening, but in life some things - like planning releases - inter fear with new shaped schedules :) I have an extra masters degree philosophy I have to finish (for my job) and that takes up almost all my free time (which makes it hard to run the label as I used too with 2 releases a year + I hardly have time to dj too). That is why the pace is so slow (very frustrating, but in life one makes choices).

-We have a full album coming up soon (check our facebook for updates in the coming week). We are test pressing now...

-Later on we have 8 projects (hopefully 10) in the pipe line (from 5 are close to being finished or very near to completion).

-BUT due to the fact we want to stay as 100% avant garde as possible (and within the newer realm of producers that is very hard #unpopular - lol!) our pace is always been very very slow :) I know, you know it ;)

• Thanks 1

• 11 months later...