Comparing the new and old BEAT BIZARRE albums?

Guest healium

Am not sure if to buy the new Beat Bizarre...

I have the first album but don't care for it that much (cept the last track!).

How would you compare the new album?

The first one just flat out bores me....

Guest antic

"I have the first album but don't care for it that much (cept the last track!)"

hmm... seems like you don't have the first album too, unless you have cut the inner (central) tracks of your original CD. But then how can you place it in your CD-player?!

Veeery strange :)

btw. I have the same problem, I mean to buy it or not...

Guest antic

Well, what I meant is that healium said he has the first album, but he didn't cared about it that much so he just kept the last track...

My question is how can you do that with a original CD? how can you keep the last track while throwing away other tracks. CDs are recorded from the centre to the edge, so first track is near the middle of the CD and the last is on it's borders. He'd have to cut the inner part of the CD to keep only the last track :)

But it was probably my fault, because I interpreted (sp?) "cept" as "kept", while what he really meant was "except" :-D

@EP - I don't eat cereals nor use LSD, though I'm at work now so that can explain why I don't think ;-)

Guest antic

@healium - you can always try to listen to it on saikosounds - they now have 4 min. samples, which is about half the track's length :-)

judging on the samples I'd say it's faster and more full-on than the first, though still definitely _much_ different from any israeli full-on.

Guest antic

I just re-read my initial reaply and it really is impossible to guess what I wanted say by that :-D

If I wasn't me I'd be like "WTF is he talking about!", so sorry for that :)

Guest healium

Well there's a lot to be said for some LSD on one's Cereals, I would think..

But yes, I meant "except" - I try to remember that many people here don't have english for a first language too, I should have wrote the whole word...

I think I will go on over to saikosounds to have a listen...

"Maybe stop putting LSD on your Cereals would make us understand what you mean antic ;)" <--- you think? I thought it was in fact some Crack Cocaine in his cigarrete, but hey, who knows? =)

Guest Skaha

Healium - what's up? Are you in New York now?

More to the point - the new BB is worth getting - very liquid, trippy, groovy stuff - I like the new one more than the old one right now - looooong 10 minute songs too.....

Guest healium

Hey there bro, damn I'm suprised to see you here again - right on, will drop ya a line here soon! No tho I'm still in CA, dunno why the thing says "nyc"...