Cost of a cd

Well I have a question:How much do you pay for a new cd release? Here in Greece I buy for about 18-21 euros and I think is a bit expensive,right?

How much do you buy a new stuff? (NOT from net shops!!!)

Guest Cryion

hmm... i would suggest u buy from webshops... cause if u order more than 2 cds or something then shipping costs are neglectable...

and there arent really any possibilites for me to buy psy local... but its about 18-20€ too. a joke if u ask me.

lucky i have an online shop here in austria which is pretty cheap (~13-14€ + shipping) !

I don't own a credit card so I can't buy from the net, except if you know some netshops where it's not necessary to have one.

Do you know anyone?

I wish there were good stores here.. but there aren't any

Guest blobb

If you got a local store or store in your country which really loves and cares for the music, then I would support them and buy from them (that will lead to good things happening in your area), elseways webshops is the only solution.

Guest PSySWeede

Its to expensive if you ask me. Here it costs 20-22 euro. Thats why i only by them on www.psyshop.com

Guest Ale

new releases:

www.trance-shop.com

special offers:

www.trance-shop.com/de/catalog/specials.php

cash on delivery!

• 10 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

When I bought my first Goa CDs in '99, I payed €15 up to €20 for one copy.

And to be honest, I think it is still a fair price for a CD on which the artist has work (normally) more than a year on.

Art was never cheap...

Not mentioning that our basic income increased, while music prices stayed the same or went down.

So music has become a lot cheaper in the last 20 years: so I see no reason to complain as a consumer.

For the Goa scene I express this hope: one day consumers will re-evaluate their behaviour and choices for those low prices...cause imo the low prices are an insult to those who put so much effort into this. It's not all free love and bla bla. A good studio with some good synths, etc. costs you at least some 1000's of euro's. A good PC for good art work, and the nessecarry skills to do it, too. Think about it.

Yeah, seeing as only regular one here is Abasio, hes the only one coming close and even then it might take him another 100 years or so :lol:!

I'll not catch you if you keep increasing your post count >_>

Anyway, next in my sights is traveller :ph34r:

• 2 years later...