ZION 604 | UBARTMAR - EARLY FUSIONS (ZION604CD017)

4 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

Do we get a download code or do I have to wait until I find someone with a CD drive and rip the CD I ordered?

Hey, i believe you'll get the full digital download option as soon as the album is actually released .. here are some quotes from their Bandcamp site: "digital download will be available after the release of the physical cd"

"Thank you!

Your order ships within 3 days.

Early fusion, UBAR TMAR - Early fusion | ZION604CD018

From UBAR TMAR

Includes digital album

The digital portion of your order is now in your collection, ready for immediate, unlimited streaming with the free Bandcamp app for iOS and Android."

"Early fusion, UBAR TMAR - Early fusion | ZION604CD018, by UBAR TMAR

Compact Disc (CD) + Digital Album"

Also in the mail you got becasue of your purchess, (Thank you!), there is a link that reads; Download your purchase, which enables you to download the current samples ........  I'm guessing as soon as the full album is released, the digital album with full tracks will be availible for Download also.

dear friends
i would be happy to send a personal mail to each one who bought the album . 
the link will include the full album on WAV format . 
please send the request + purchase details to 604zion@gmail.com

thank you !!

Bought two copies! Full support. Always wanted to have 'I'm Shocked' as a mastered version, one of the few "goa unreleased" tracks that always were special before. :)

e: What a bummer. This version of 'Im Shocked' lacks... sigh, just about everything! The one from the liveset is lightyears better.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's $22 total with shipping for me. I can buy two albums for that price, so no thanks. I'd like to have the Ubar Tmar album, but there's too much good music out there to justify that price. An $8 or $10 digital album added to my bandcamp collection (not a link to a one time wav download) makes it an easy decision. 

A. Ubar Tmar is worth it.
B. You can buy it and then resell the disk after you download the audio
C. Are you one of the people who complains about the DAT Records Mind Rewind comps?

Anyway, I'm just teasing a bit.
Life is full of opportunity costs. It's the foundation of how an economy works. We don't get to have everything we want, I chose to buy Ubar Tmar instead of other releases because I really like Ubar Tmar. You are free to do something different :D

56 minutes ago, the goa constrictor said:

56 minutes ago, the goa constrictor said:

I will give you $22 so you can buy Ubar Tmar. 

WOW that's so generous of you! PM me and I'll give you my PayPal address. 

I own all of the Mind Rewind compilations and am anxiously awaiting 4.

23 hours ago, Void Mantra said:

So no date for digital release?

Bandcamp is saying that digital download will be available after physical sales are done. 

Buy buy buy people! Tsotsi needs a little digi download

Your inability to budget your finances is far from my problem. 

I'm now a proud owner of beautiful wavs of this great album and a sealed cd which i can sell/trade in the future! 

A very worthy investment for one of the rare albums of quality music being released. This is far from the 96 -> 03 heyday of Too Much Music...

• Sad 1

I've got excess money for music, just not $22 for one album. I bought five used albums for $30 the other day. Ballin! 

Man, I was out in your neck of the woods last week, I could have swung by and picked that CD up. 

(Oh, and are you serious? There isn't too much music right now??? I guess if you only listen to goa trance then that might be the case, but throw in a few other genres and it quickly becomes more than any normal person can afford.) 

• 4 weeks later...

I had a listen on Youtube, I understand those not willing to spend $22 on this album. It find it much less interesting than Ubarpedia (which was a triple CD but still had more interesting tracks in all three CDs). I still like this album, but to be honest there is no track that really caught my attention.

• 2 months later...

Very expensive great release .. costed a lot to buy and get shipped. For the love of UbarTmar. . But the jewel case on the CD sent my way had a stupid crack on it, 2 actually. Thin ones. CD is OK. Just sucks to have paid "so much" for it to arrive with a crack in the jewel case. I wrote them/he a mail. First got promise to be sent a new one if I paid a new shipping cost of 7 euros. Which was fine. Then nothing happened and the money was given back. I wrote a new mail, long time ago now, but honestly feel like I'm being ignored and the pricey release with a crack on it I'll just have to keep and enjoy. I just now decided to wrap up the plastic......... and the CD is spinning in my CDJ100s. . Sounds great. I have the Wav files of the album sent to me from Roy. So that's nice .. https://youtu.be/f-302L3JdeA

Yeah, Zion604 has some quirky (disorganized?) distributon practices. And honestly, WAV just eats up tons of harddrive space without any real improvement in sound vs FLAC (and probably 320kbps for most people).