4. Orbital Spaceflight
5. Contact
6. Time Dilation
7. The Field
8. Cicada
9. Gravity

bj4xbQa.gif

What in the actual f*ck?

It takes a lot these days with life's busy schedule to get me to review something good or bad.  So please understand how strong the feeling must be for me to comment on this release.   There is plenty of blame to go around.  Number one, Iono, which used to be a first class label issuing quality progressive trance must have fast tracked this right down the chain.  The negligence is off the charts.  Did you even listen to it?  Number two, this is the definition of generic push play psytrance.  I would've rolled my eyes at this 15 years ago.  Somewhere in a corner Alien Project is weeping, "But I'm still the bad guy?"

"After four years of musical exploration..."  I call bullsh*t.  If you spent four actual years exploring music to make this nonsense then your time management skills are horrendous.   Somehow I made it through this remarkably unremarkable album without kicking the dog or falling asleep at my keyboarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Correction...almost.  Look I was raised with the adage if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.  Spoiler alert, that's for children.  As a reviewer I cannot do that, and at this stage in my life I am too old and cantankerous to give a f*ck what someone thinks of me.  Steer clear of this time sucking life vaccuum of a release.

Only linking because misery loves company