winterelegy

What's some good Full On

winterelegy    17

Hey guys, looking for some good Full On tracks/producers, I don't know much of that stuff. Looking for good production, good melodies if possible, and most importantly interesting/psychedelic sound design. For example, I really like Psilocybian.

Imba    313

Nor Dickster, nor Psilocybian have nothing to do with Full on. It's Psychedelic Trance.

Here some Full on from my serbian friends:

winterelegy    17

Lol there are too many subgenres. I thought that Dacru stuff was prog? Tropical Bleyage is cool though, I have 2 of their albums.

recursion loop    477

I think good full-on is something like this.

142-147 bpm, intense and energetic, with good catchy melodies. Unfortunately stuff like that is hard to find, most full-on released now hardly contains anything resembling a melody.

Dacru was focused on full-on in late 00's now they release both full-on and prog. 

• Like 2

RTP    44

If the thread starter says he "doesn't know much of that stuff" then I'll just have a go with some older stuff:

Space Buddha's Acid Phophecy is the best Fullon I know and I have not yet found something more intense. If anyone knows, gimme.

If you prefer the more gentle side that was the older fullon (in my opinion), I recommend you Silicon Sound. Mostly tracks of this type:

like it, try the playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt-j8Op3VdjS1Nbk6iGajg3uuXXJK95eS

you can also try S-Range...

• Like 1

Padmapani    385

that playlist contains a track called blue noise ( 

).

it doesn't sound too typical like silicon sound and neither discogs nor any other place in the web i have looked know anythimg about it, but i know it very well from parties back then. any idea if this is really silicon sound or where it might have been released?