why isnt Shakta - Lepton Head (Deedrah Remix) Transwave remix?

astralprojection

It gets me every time.

It clearly sounds like Transwave and not Deedrah. It should be called Transwave Remix. It would also be even more epic if it was called that. I dont know, maybe Im wrong. But to me it clearly sounds like Transwave. 

Gets me every time. One of the greatest songs of the genre is mislabeled by the artist himself. Ugh.

^ + Cypher ^_^ Else, I think the answer can not be found in the fact that I think Khetzal's Ganesha Pramana is directly inspired by Shakta & MoonWeeD's Micronesia track. 

Cypher's album iMusic is a really good one isn't it(: 

On 24/02/2018 at 11:22 PM, Ormion said:

I'm guessing because Christof wasn't involved?

Of course you are right but to my ears it sounds like a Christof remix rather than a Frédéric remix. That's all. Land of freedom literally have some of the exact same sounds as this one. Besides, the kick and bass sounds more like transwave than deedrah. 

I apologise for taking your time. 

On 25/02/2018 at 3:11 AM, Celaripo said:

because it was remixed by frederic holyszewski who has the following aliases: dado, deedrah, federico baltimore, synthetic

This is obviously true and nothing I contest. 

I'm more expressing my thoughts on it sounding more like Christof than Frédéric. 

17 hours ago, astralprojection said:

Of course you are right but to my ears it sounds like a Christof remix rather than a Frédéric remix. That's all. Land of freedom literally have some of the exact same sounds as this one. Besides, the kick and bass sounds more like transwave than deedrah. 

I apologise for taking your time. 

Afaik Land Of Freedom was written by Frederic alone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah ormion you are absolutely correct.

i wanted so strongly convay my feelings on this sounding so much more like transwave than deedrah. But I absolutely see that there is an obvious reason it wasnt called (transwave remix). I just dont wanna ;(

starkraver:

hello friend, im not really back but.... i want to.. i feel so ashamed of who i was on drugs i wanna gently come back into this community. if possible. but im glad to see you again too :) (btw clean for almost a year now :o )

• Like 1