Crazy old school Goa tracks (like really crazy)

Ormion

Green Nuns is IMO some of the most intensely insane dance music there is:

Fire is an amazing track that I don't often see mentioned, at 3:19 the track transform from energetic and acidic into a full on Shizophrenic Mindtrip:

Their Remix of Scarab is almost too intense to handle, specifically its Eruption of a climax:

There's also this Hitchcock of a Goatrack, with unbelievably supsensful acidleads and a phat beat:

And of course many, many more in this beatifully mad genre, those are just off the top of my head right now.

• Like 1

"Zirrex - Zirrex" can be found at 40:10 in this set (incredible and honestly one of the most accomplished goa trance track I have ever heard):

ECT - Helpless

Dimension 5 - Utopian dream

Cosmosis - Psychofunk

PS: The Rotatum track is so good, cannot get bored with it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2018 at 12:45 PM, Mahasamatman said:

Green Nuns is IMO some of the most intensely insane dance music there is:

Fire is an amazing track that I don't often see mentioned, at 3:19 the track transform from energetic and acidic into a full on Shizophrenic Mindtrip:

Their Remix of Scarab is almost too intense to handle, specifically its Eruption of a climax:

OHHHHH THAT'S THE ONE I ALWAYS POST!

There's also this Hitchcock of a Goatrack, with unbelievably supsensful acidleads and a phat beat:

And of course many, many more in this beatifully mad genre, those are just off the top of my head right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
16 hours ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

The Question was "Oldschool GOA Trance"...but most of the people  answered with early Psychedelic Trance/Goa hybrid tracks^^

To be fair, Ormion the author of the topic, himself posted The Wizard Demo which is not exactly Goa trance :) But I will post a Goa track, cannot believe I forgot to post it earlier: Jikooha - Bay Hall Magic