Cannot remember the name of an artist, help please

Manuser

Hi folks. There was an album released a few years ago, if my memory is correct the artist was from Russia or Ukraine, and I am 90% sure it was available at Ektoplazm.
Many were saying the album sounded like Hallucinogen. I remember listening to it once and it was some kind of psytrance, mostly dark and indeed with Simon Posford influences. I am confident some of you know which album I am talking about. Thanks for the help.

^my guess as well, and Artha's Influencing Dreams (not that dark..). The Kadasarva is pretty steampunk mechanical like and reminds me also of Space Cat's Beam Me Up album which includes Simon Posford. The guy went from this to Boshkebeats under the name Himmelkompass (heaven compass). Funny topic, let's see if even more suggestions comes in

The new Artha btw has a more darker edge to it, one track even has some black marbles innit... Kinda like Twisted is Hallucinogen's "light" album, and The Lone Deranger is the "dark" album. Artha's Dream Telepathy is in the darker corner as well- I like it a lot. Great work done with and on it. Btw. the very intro of the El Es Di track pulls me so back to some track I can not recall, anyone? Those few seconds, that gliding light sound.... then the tikking start and the awesome beat pumps inn. But the very few first seconds, where do I have that sound and way from!? it returns at 03:32 seconds >>>>> https://cronomi.bandcamp.com/album/dream-telepathy

And I'm not sure if I heard Shamanix in the Dream Telepathy album (listening to it again now in full), or if it was the Black Marbles thing. Anyway great album and loads of inspiration inside. We're all d:o:)med to be inspired. I wanna use this over comp-arising opportunity to say that I'm kinda sorry for the review I wrote and got published for the Influencing Dreams album. I was overeager on it having strong inspiration to Shpongle and Hallucinogen done in a real nice and i'd say proper personal way. Over empathizing on it on a fanatic'ish way. Maybe too biased in the moment. And as usual, we many are hungry for that Hallucinogen sonic and emotional amaze especially in that time-period where the wait for Hallucinogen 3 was Too great to handle :P In.  came saviors giving us tastes we've missed. The review is too much weighing on the compare-sing of Artha being a new Hallucinogen, Same with many other reviewers I think. But hey yeah it's true, very similar. i regretted its formulations and overwhelmed a few days after it was published actually. Too much comparing in any way can be totally unfair towards an artist original work.

offtopic spam

^warning, contains a "tea-break"

Artha is his own original music and professional artist, with an honest direct inspiration honoring to the whole psytrance scene. The selection by the compiler is good and interesting. Love the more psychedelic tech trance track like Theory Of The Ghost . Kinda u-turning the throttle but with much more arthaic melodies. I'm glad I have both full albums on CD/collection. Funny to hear the different approach on mastering / album sound on the first, to this second album. The latter being much more bassy in the room.

• Like 1

tHere we go, it was a Shamanix thingy: https://cronomi.bandcamp.com/track/dream-telepathy

The problem with Arthas first album for me was the to much annoyance in it, whining kinda sound. The album is full of it. I think that's pretty much why I stopped listening to it as much as i did in the beginning. The Dream Telepathy album has much less whining annoyance in it. 

oh damn, also the black marble thing innit ;D So much joynes in these tracks. Original and honoring.