Shpongle - Tales Of The Inexpressible (Remastered) - quick before they run out

While I'm not a big Shpongle fan, I truly truly hope they start doing these remasters and vinyl runs for the Younger Brother stuff...and I am really excited for those of you who are Shpongle fans. I'd be super stoked if I was into Shpongle and picking these up. So good job!!! =)

it's one of those things where more copies cost more money and if there are too many copies, they aren't as valuable and people don't rush to buy them because there is no fear of selling out. I like short runs and selling 1400 is still a feat!

Wonder how far will they go with the remasters? Frankly, I don't think "Tales..." really needed it, but I'd gladly get "Ineffable..." with an updated sound, as I always thought it has a very weak, muddy bass.

Also, happy to get it digitally at just 6 pounds - that's the right price for d/l and I appreciate Twisted doing it :) 

6 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

it's one of those things where more copies cost more money and if there are too many copies, they aren't as valuable and people don't rush to buy them because there is no fear of selling out. I like short runs and selling 1400 is still a feat!

yeah but the quality does diminish the more pressings done from the master, read somewhere that was taken into condsideration

7 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

While I'm not a big Shpongle fan, I truly truly hope they start doing these remasters and vinyl runs for the Younger Brother stuff...and I am really excited for those of you who are Shpongle fans. I'd be super stoked if I was into Shpongle and picking these up. So good job!!! =)

can't wait for the younger brother box set!

19 hours ago, technosomy said:

was up at 5am here in australia to buy a record!

i never thought would ever do that but glad i did 1400 copies sold out in just over 2 hours unbelievable!

if it anything like A.Y.S which quite frankly pisses all over the original in every way will be worth every cent

Hahah... good job! Dedication! :D It was quite amazing how fast they were selling out, I only saw the email from shpongle's bandcamp saying that the album was out... They had 100 copies when I relaized it was on sale and only 65 after I had placed my order, peeeew, crazy! No wonder I missed the last 2 runs with Are You Shpongled... <_<

9 hours ago, antic604 said:

Also, happy to get it digitally at just 6 pounds - that's the right price for d/l and I appreciate Twisted doing it :) 

True... I think that is a very reasonable digital price.

On 2/22/2018 at 8:52 PM, Drosophila said:

Haha... yeah unsuspected that baker skillz could come in handy in such a way :lol: and yes, the price was nasty, but I also very happy! Now waiting for the Hallucinogen Twisted LP :rolleyes:

i know right!

didn't think i was the only one who saw that

he gonna remaster and everything (big call, but going by how far superior in every way shpongle sounds) will let him run with that, maybe an extra track or 2 perhaps?

with that and lone deranger eventually

finish of shpongle and younger brother, i will be complete!

lololol...

He's reprinting Twisted again? It's been released twice now and Younger Brother has not! Don't waste my time Simon!! :D:lol::D:lol::D

Vaccine Electronic on triple vinyl and Last Days of Gravity on quad!!!

If you have a look on eBay, there are currently lots of people offering the Tales Of The Inexpressible - re-issue. They sell it YET as "pre-order" on eBay for 4 times of the Bandcamp price and more.

For the next vinyl release, it may be a good idea if they don't sell the whole edition on one day. Instead 50 copy every day for one month or so. Furthermore they should only permit one item per placed order. It is a real shame that other people try to make big money by doing nearly nothing theirselves with such limited editions.

On 2/27/2018 at 12:44 AM, Progressive Anarchists said:

If you have a look on eBay, there are currently lots of people offering the Tales Of The Inexpressible - re-issue. They sell it YET as "pre-order" on eBay for 4 times of the Bandcamp price and more.

For the next vinyl release, it may be a good idea if they don't sell the whole edition on one day. Instead 50 copy every day for one month or so. Furthermore they should only permit one item per placed order. It is a real shame that other people try to make big money by doing nearly nothing theirselves with such limited editions.

It is a big problem that some people are hording... they (Simon P on their FB-page) said that they wanted to limit the sale to one per person but that Bandcamp was not able to deliver that option (at the time being)... I think that is the only way they can make it at least more difficult for people (bastards!!!) to horde for reselling... :(

I don't think that one per customer really would've changed anything. Just ask a friend to buy one also etc. Would be higher shipping costs tho. Unlimited run would change it.

But from what I've seen the last days the price of the TOTI RM are going down.. hopefully people aren't buying them overpriced from the bastards.

There is an easy workaround on Bandcamp to avoid hording. It is possible to define the shipping costs for the first item and for each additional item. And you may enter millions as shipping cost for each additional item.

It didn’t make sense to buy it at close to 100€ shipped to India. Idiotic pricing, however wonderful the box set is, however amazing the childish painting is that price for me was a no-go.

only other time I paid 3 digit €€€ was for IFO original which never reached me, fuck that Greek fucker! Can’t  recall his name as well now! 

I had made up my mind as to put that 100€ saved from not buying this for good use. And yes I have donated a bit to kyriakos, some to ekto, bought some nasty Sanaton record stuff, will buy the discography of aavepyora  soon.

~100€ for double vinyl, booohoo twisted! Not happening.

On 6.3.2018 at 12:52 PM, technosomy said:

or if you do what ott does and only sell a few on band camp, t sell out, wait for a while release more

seems to work for him

AFAIK, Ott repressed the Fairchildren album. That's why it was unavailable for more or less half an year.

On 3/10/2018 at 6:01 AM, Starkraver said:

It didn’t make sense to buy it at close to 100€ shipped to India. Idiotic pricing, however wonderful the box set is, however amazing the childish painting is that price for me was a no-go.

only other time I paid 3 digit €€€ was for IFO original which never reached me, fuck that Greek fucker! Can’t  recall his name as well now! 

I had made up my mind as to put that 100€ saved from not buying this for good use. And yes I have donated a bit to kyriakos, some to ekto, bought some nasty Sanaton record stuff, will buy the discography of aavepyora  soon.

~100€ for double vinyl, booohoo twisted! Not happening.

then i won't say a word about what arrived at my door last week

sounds terrible, crappy artwork and the original sounds better!

feeling better yet?

great to see

if i had of missed out and remotely wanted the record, i would be buying it before the collectors get it as they won't be giving it up

i really didn't think they good top ays but they have, sound is out of this world, the pressing is perfect in every way

alot of integrity behind the manafacturing

worth ever cent