Etnica - The Juggeling Alchemist Under The Black Light [DAT Records]

• 4 weeks later...

I am constantly impressed with the amount of effort that goes into these excellent re-releases. Some mistakes when dealing with such old source material is entirely understandable IMO. Sorry for the drama and hate you gotta put up with, but keep doing this wonderful thing you do :)

yeah, like, the 90s DAT tape era is likely filled with so many errors, it's kinda surprising things get released as accurately as they do.

to be honest though, I'd much rather have things like the alternate mixes of Doof's "Let's Turn On" pressed on vinyl than than the live Pleiadians/Etnica albums, but that's a petty bit of non-issue and doesn't take away from the overall excellent and diverse work DAT is doing.

my ongoing wish list is rather simple:
1. release the 45 minute Hallucinogen remix of Slinky Wizard and
2. pink Doof shirts

lololololol

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

16 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

yeah, like, the 90s DAT tape era is likely filled with so many errors, it's kinda surprising things get released as accurately as they do.

to be honest though, I'd much rather have things like the alternate mixes of Doof's "Let's Turn On" pressed on vinyl than than the live Pleiadians/Etnica albums, but that's a petty bit of non-issue and doesn't take away from the overall excellent and diverse work DAT is doing.

my ongoing wish list is rather simple:
1. release the 45 minute Hallucinogen remix of Slinky Wizard and
2. pink Doof shirts

lololololol

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

dam straight there home boy

dat (ha!) remix is legendary, and those shirts would be amazing

fede i am thinking we get a crowd fund going for them, and with permission from some artists, a collage psychedelic shirt with artists names and album cover designs all over it!!

On 3/3/2018 at 6:47 AM, U.F.Orb said:

11 hours ago, HappyHorse said:

Is it me, or are the two tracks on CD3, namely "Fingers" and "Gilligan's Island" fucking amazing!!!!???

I mean: WTF!!! :wub: Both are on repeat for two weeks in a row now...I see no end soon.

that whole third disc is amazing, can't believe never heard those tracks before, really surprised me but shouldn't have, when you hear those tracks you can hear their evolution and what was to come