Logic Bomb

psydmt

They made a few killers indeed, just as you say. Without too much ramble I'll head straight to the point and list my favourites: Shadow Of The Beast, Neighbour Of The Beast, Future Uncertain, High Density, Hydrofon, Extension, Psychedelic Pollution, Runtime Error, Mental Poison, Son Of Satan, Believe In The Bomb ( this one's unreleased I suppose)

Looks like there's easily an album of great tracks in my book! They did quite a bit of average fodder too but I do have a huge respect for this band for all the well produced early y2k stuff. They were leading the way back then. 

I never got into their style, though I keep hearing they make such intelligent music. I've heard them live once and checked all their releases. These 3 tracks I like (and sometimes play in my dj sets as transition tracks): High Density, Rotation Generation & Earth Orbit. 

I love Bitter Hitter. The production on that album (The Grid) is absolutely phenomenal, soooo spacious.  Some of the old stuff like Shadow of the Beast is really good too. I have the Sonic Algebra album as well but nothing on there really stood out to me.

1 hour ago, winterelegy said:

I have the Sonic Algebra album as well but nothing on there really stood out to me.

I don't have it but have heard it well. And what I like a lot about it that impressed, was the production Aka calculation. Very timely all the decisions in the tracks. Smart, as the album title suggests... I flunked algebra math btw :( 

it's hard to find anything bad by logic bombs. they made lots of great and a few average tracks. even (seemingly) less exciting tracks like earth orbit, sub atomic or life if a progress bar become great after repeated listening.

still, classics like drop out (as well as its remixes drop target and drop by anytime), sonic algebra and neighbor of the beast play in a different league, right up there with mahadeva and asterope.