Any FB psy groups that people actually use?

winterelegy

Are there any good Goa/Psy groups on facebook that people actually use? There are a few regional ones I am in (sadly in the US) but nobody really uses them beyond the occasional soundcloud or event-from-across-the-world post, and there is never any discussion. I'd like to find something that at least posts frequently about new releases and the posts get some activity

The most active might be "collect goa & play psychedelic trance". 2k members, lot of posts, mostly old school goa... some pics of cds/vinyls people own & occasionally some discussion too. It's too bad there's so little discussion going on in general! (I'd like a little more honestly) Like psynews is quite "slow" these days too ain't it? 

3 hours ago, Oopie said:

Like psynews is quite "slow" these days too ain't it? 

Very very 'slow' since the festival season of 2017.

tbh i check  psynews a few times a day, and it's very sad to see "last messege was 2 days ago".

Sorry i cant help much with the facebook groups, i used to be in that "collect goa etc etc" but i did not like the energies there, and im only in a few history and art groups :P

There could be some "weekly discussion" thing, I know some other forums with low participations and it helps bring some activity, people get to know each other better outside of the usual subjects.

I would love to see young people as me, in their early twenties,overflood and bring new life to goa trance forums but it most likely won't happen :P

Unrealesed goa project is also interesting.

Mark Ainley (Solitaire) and Kyriacos (Sunbord) are qutie active there. But as the name suggests it's about people collecting rare/unreleased music and identifying tracks, mostly from DAT.

I got booted from one because i was talking about a party that wasn't organized by the people running the group, even though it was relevant to the group and existed on another continent.

I realized that even in this scene, there are far too many egos and fuck 'em.