German Trance of the nineties

Marco

Hello,everyone

I'm starting to appreciate Trance music, hopefully the interest evolving always more and more.

I've discovered classics of the 90  like Transmission by Juno Reactor and Abduction by Eat Static but my favourite so far is  We created our own happiness by X DREAM

Album sound different in comparison to orhers that i've mentionated

Robotic and more deep oriented music..no cathcy melodies..No ethereal or psychedelic vibe..powerful and glacial music

I'm starting to thinking german scene produced type of music that i like more in comparison to Uk artist

Here's is an exmple

https://youtu.be/3pF26zm6FV4

What album, label or artist from 93-98 100% German would you suggest me?

Some random few recommendations that might interest you (trying to stay within 93-98).

Planet B.E.N. - Trippy Future Garden
X-Dream - Radio (German artist / UK label)
Morphem - Out Of Focus
Xenomorph - Cassandra's Nightmare (German artist / UK label)
Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom - Bug
The Delta - Scizoeffective
S.U.N. Project - Drosophila
S.U.N. Project - Macrophage
Montauk P - Def=Lim (German artist / UK label)
Noosphere - Radiated (German artist / UK label)
Children Of Paradise - Urban Alien

Of course there's more to the type of sound I at least think you're after, if you want to stray outside of Germany :)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

High Society, Spirit Zone, BTM (VERY underrated label!), and Polytox are the guardians of the German sound.

Nephilim and Hadshot have some very 'robotic' sounding psy too.

I prefer the organic/spacy stuff though :) Artists like Ololiuqui and Psy Phy 6.

From your description you'd probably like Kopfuss Resonator - SpectR Module and Tarsis - Vacuum. And everything by Der Dritte Raum it sounds like.

• 4 weeks later...

When I read your heading from your topic, than I get more things in my mind like Eye Q Records (Sven Väth, Earth Nation, Cygnus X, B-Zet, etc.), Oliver Lieb's projects like L.S.G.,Paragliders, Spicelab and The Ambush. Than I have also to think to Resistance D, Cosmic Baby, Dance 2 Trance, Paul Van Dyk, Humate, Microglobe and various stuff on the labels Harthouse, MFS, Superstition, Noom Records, Suck Me Plasma etc.

• Like 1