psytones    68

Hei trippers and trancers, this is a label announcement with news + updates on whats going on within KER.

discogshttps://www.discogs.com/label/1393052-Kali-Earth-Records
bandcamphttps://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/

Kali Earth was established as a new label on the 28th of December 2017. The first release was on the same night. The release is a single track by Material Music (a talented artist) given to the psytrance event organizer Love&Magic, in 2015. It was only now let loose, just the way it is. A proper Record label, i think we most agree on is a label that publish and release physical formats (CD, Vinyl) as well as the new digital formats like i.e FLAC and Wav. We've chosen a tad unconventional way of starting up the label in these new times. Therefor we use mainly Bandcamp but we will when things are more ready and steady move onto other distributor pages as well to be more accessible to the general wider public. Right now, we only offer a CDr/Files of our debut release (KER001) . And the single is a grower, so expect it to get more tracks added soon.... Our aim is in general great psytrance and chillout music, and we're not afraid of pushing the envelope or to creating a new style on the way. The label name Kali Earth Records is in direct inspiration to the legendary label, Shiva Space Technology (SST).  In retrospect, you could say that the world is also too full of bad kali, and hence, Kali Earth Records. PS. we are searching for a logo, maybe you have an idea and would like to contribute your logo suggestion? 

We come with much love, and true peace of mind. 

Boom shanti * 

IdaVisionLånebildetilnylogokommer.jpg

• Like 1

psytones    68

So this is the very first release on KALI EARTH RECORDS - KERCDR001/KERDG001:

Artist: MATERIAL MUSIC
Track: L&M 100s
Style: Progressive Analog Goa Trance

Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/Material-Music-Love-Magic-Master-MM-XXPSY-SYSTEMS2/release/11334618
Bandcamp: https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/releases

Yes, it's a single. And it's a grower.. Right now it contains 1. the original mix 2. the LIVE version from 2015 - the single however will feature more special edits and remixes of the track. Like actual DJ versions from local DJ's. So keep an eye on it! 

Here is the soundcloud with a free download:

And here is the mixcloud with the Live edition, which is free on Bandcamp (name your price)

~,~ 

psytones    68

Well that's fantastic, the Single has been reviewed and officially released, it's -for now- a 3 track Single that has been helpfully mastered by Colin OOOD at The Stooodio. The Single will soonish get added a few remixes to it, and will then evolve into a Maxi-Single (must be the right term, right?) * Yes real CDr in jewel CD-single case , as well as the digital formats available.

Whats a Record company, no matter how Indie, without physical release, eh? So yes, you can get the KER releases in both digital, and CD (CDR). https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/love-magic-master-xxpsy-systems If there was no physical release, it would for us be weird to call our label a Record company. Instead of Music or smth.. KER MUSIC

These are quotes from people about the L&M 100s track, but it's not complete yet. But all quotes are approved!

Quotes from people who heard and gave feedback on the L&M 100s (Love & Magic) track

Actually it is a really good track, driving and very good progression towards goa, great to start a set :) The groove reminds me on X-Dream etc. :)
~ DJ Anoebis of Suntrip Records

Lots of nice details and the track certainly works fine with a crowd. It is a style that I can listen to and enjoy, but the lack of main riffs /melodies makes it clear that it's a track made for adding something live on top. As it is, the track enters one ear and exits the other so to speak. There is little to remember or latch on to. I can for instance not hum a specific melody after I'm done listening to it. All though there is something from 8 minutes onwards that is very melodic and that has the potential to great if developed... From a producers standpoint, the track has a sound that works great as a groove / foundation. A foundation that I could have used to build a good track.
~ Ra (producer)

I really thought this was a separate genre (Material Music). Hypnotrance, Dreamtrance? Really atmospheric. What in my part characterizes good trance is its ability to enter and become a part of it. Very few releases do it right now. Either I'm too old of age, or I simply do not manage to catch the bulk of new material released these days, but this song managed to do that for me -to enter and become a part of- and thats a nice feat in it self. I'm not a «raver» anymore (probably never really been there either), so the dance floor is not often visited by me but I tested the song on a jog here the other day, and it was superb! It also has the characteristic that it is calming at low volume and energetic at high. Probably a perfect song to sit and program to (yes, i'm bit of a nerd). The ambient background is always included, and acidic sequences are sprayed all the time. The kick bass in the bottom functions as a kind of tribal feature and gives a deep and hypnotic feel. If I have to draw something from it, I can mention that the bass sometimes feels a bit like stepping on a sausage. A little like stepping on something that cracks.. A very dry overdrive maybe? Not easy to describe. Then it's a bit lenghy. Could probably have been 5 min shorter. The items that come in at the 8-minute mark could just as well come after 3-4 minutes, and the gorgeous goa melody line coming in after 12 minutes might have come after 5 minutes, for example. But yes, good stuff! [Before the Radio Edit was made to counter these "too lengthy" comments]
~ Maan (producer)

hahaha .. [when told the details of the name and track langht]
but dont change the length [he like many first thought the track was too long]
hahah if it is too long, people can mix in another beat after a while and play with it :) great dj tool
~ oZmaLi of Ritual for Modern Gatherings

Sounds like early X-Dream / The Delta. So tech-trance I guess. It also reminds me a bit of Cybernetika's album "The Scythe of Orion". [When asked around to ensure it's originality; if the track reminded someone of another artist or track]
~ amoe (Psy-Music.Co.Uk)

It's a nice track, the structure and some synths remind me E-Mantra for some reason. Thanks for sharing. [When asked around to ensure it's originality; if the track reminded someone of another artist or track]
~ Manuser (Psynews.org)

So this is smuuud, great! :):) Good delicious blend of ambient, progressive and driving psy :) tight and trance driving .. :) enjoyed the mix very well .. nice mix of elements
~ MadZen (producer)

I like your song! good mix. Nice journey. Classic choice of sounds. Maybe the progression can be more evolving. There is nice dark in it. You could tease the main melody earlier in the song? [Comment on Soundcloud before the Radio Edit was made, that was also a respons to the «too long» comments]
~ Arunarush (producer)

oh oh :D NICE here we gooo :D fucking YES! this is what i live for. [SoundCloud/Mixcloud]
~ Dj Teoma (full-on dj)

This is a dear painting by IdaVision - img provided to KER slightly manipulated by Erland Yildiz.jpg

L&M 100s KER cover-art SINGLE.jpg

psytones    68

12/05-2018 =

Material Music's debut album Love & Magic compiled by psytones from the artists ,,dustbin" collection. 

Art-work by IdaVision (of Shiva Space Technology)
Cover design by Floris Te Boekhorst for FAD BERLIN
Mastered by Nathan Nogel (of Geomagnetiv.TV)

https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/love-magic-the-dust-album 

~,~ 

a track .. https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/track/space-out-and-in

~,~ 

Physical records also available for purrrchase https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/

We KER Because You Don't

CD_Jewel_Design_FTB_FINAL-03.jpg

CD Jewel Design FTB FINAL-03-03.png

CD_Jewel_Design_FTB_FINAL-01.jpg

CD_Jewel_Design_FTB_FINAL-04.jpg

CD_Jewel_Design_FTB_FINAL-05.jpg

psytones    68

In t ro d uc i ng the new and improved KER logo, idea by Jan Erik, and realized by Danung Design.

~;~

Barcode code defined by the web? Talos Principle
(Short version: What makes a human, human?)

U nd e r ho l d ni n g @ Yah

ps. Original painting by #IdaVision

Do You Like It? ..

barcode-heart-white.png

barcode-heart-black_copy.png

barcode-heart-blackwhite.jpg

KER    0

Tickle them feathers!
The LP release by Material Music on Kali Earth Records, "Love & Magic the Dust Album"
.. has flown over ground!

>>>>>>>>>

~,~ eh, r e c o r d s. You will (still) find the physical version availible for purches on the KER Bandcamp page if you'd like it in your shelf or where ever you have your CD's at. It's a beauty, a proper nice official CDr with Jewel-case and the lot.

PS. if you wanna buy it cheaper (all tracks can be downloaded for free individually),
use the code-word PSYNEWS in the checkout to get a 70% discount: https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/

PEACE

.... LOVE

MAGIC