Hei trippers and trancers, this is a label announcement with news + updates on whats going on within KER.

discogshttps://www.discogs.com/label/1393052-Kali-Earth-Records
bandcamphttps://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/

Kali Earth was established as a new label on the 28th of December 2017. The first release was on the same night. The release is a single track by Material Music (a talented artist) given to the psytrance event organizer Love&Magic, in 2015. It was only now let loose, just the way it is. A proper Record label, i think we most agree on is a label that publish and release physical formats (CD, Vinyl) as well as the new digital formats like i.e FLAC and Wav. We've chosen a tad unconventional way of starting up the label in these new times. Therefor we use mainly Bandcamp but we will when things are more ready and steady move onto other distributor pages as well to be more accessible to the general wider public. Right now, we only offer a CDr/Files of our debut release (KER001) . And the single is a grower, so expect it to get more tracks added soon.... Our aim is in general great psytrance and chillout music, and we're not afraid of pushing the envelope or to creating a new style on the way. The label name Kali Earth Records is in direct inspiration to the legendary label, Shiva Space Technology (SST).  In retrospect, you could say that the world is also too full of bad kali, and hence, Kali Earth Records. 

We come with much love, and true peace of mind. 

Boom shanti * 

IdaVisionLånebildetilnylogokommer.jpg

• Like 1

So this is the very first release on KALI EARTH RECORDS - KERCDR001/KERDG001:

Artist: MATERIAL MUSIC
Track: L&M 100s
Style: Progressive Analog Goa Trance

Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/Material-Music-Love-Magic-Master-MM-XXPSY-SYSTEMS2/release/11334618
Bandcamp: https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/releases

Yes, it's a single. And it's a grower.. Right now it contains 1. the original mix 2. the LIVE version from 2015 - the single however will feature more special edits and remixes of the track. Like actual DJ versions from local DJ's. So keep an eye on it! 

Here is the soundcloud with a free download:

And here is the mixcloud with the Live edition, which is free on Bandcamp (name your price)

~,~ 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well that's fantastic, the Single has been reviewed and officially released, it's -for now- a 3 track Single that has been helpfully mastered by Colin OOOD at The Stooodio. The Single will soonish get added a few remixes to it, and will then evolve into a Maxi-Single (must be the right term, right?) * Yes real CDr in jewel CD-single case , as well as the digital formats available.

Whats a Record company, no matter how Indie, without physical release, eh? So yes, you can get the KER releases in both digital, and CD (CDR). https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/love-magic-master-xxpsy-systems If there was no physical release, it would for us be weird to call our label a Record company. Instead of Music or smth.. KER MUSIC

These are quotes from people about the L&M 100s track, but it's not complete yet. But all quotes are approved!

Quotes from people who heard and gave feedback on the L&M 100s (Love & Magic) track

Actually it is a really good track, driving and very good progression towards goa, great to start a set :) The groove reminds me on X-Dream etc. :)
~ DJ Anoebis of Suntrip Records

Lots of nice details and the track certainly works fine with a crowd. It is a style that I can listen to and enjoy, but the lack of main riffs /melodies makes it clear that it's a track made for adding something live on top. As it is, the track enters one ear and exits the other so to speak. There is little to remember or latch on to. I can for instance not hum a specific melody after I'm done listening to it. All though there is something from 8 minutes onwards that is very melodic and that has the potential to great if developed... From a producers standpoint, the track has a sound that works great as a groove / foundation. A foundation that I could have used to build a good track.
~ Ra (producer)

I really thought this was a separate genre (Material Music). Hypnotrance, Dreamtrance? Really atmospheric. What in my part characterizes good trance is its ability to enter and become a part of it. Very few releases do it right now. Either I'm too old of age, or I simply do not manage to catch the bulk of new material released these days, but this song managed to do that for me -to enter and become a part of- and thats a nice feat in it self. I'm not a «raver» anymore (probably never really been there either), so the dance floor is not often visited by me but I tested the song on a jog here the other day, and it was superb! It also has the characteristic that it is calming at low volume and energetic at high. Probably a perfect song to sit and program to (yes, i'm bit of a nerd). The ambient background is always included, and acidic sequences are sprayed all the time. The kick bass in the bottom functions as a kind of tribal feature and gives a deep and hypnotic feel. If I have to draw something from it, I can mention that the bass sometimes feels a bit like stepping on a sausage. A little like stepping on something that cracks.. A very dry overdrive maybe? Not easy to describe. Then it's a bit lenghy. Could probably have been 5 min shorter. The items that come in at the 8-minute mark could just as well come after 3-4 minutes, and the gorgeous goa melody line coming in after 12 minutes might have come after 5 minutes, for example. But yes, good stuff! [Before the Radio Edit was made to counter these "too lengthy" comments]
~ Maan (producer)

hahaha .. [when told the details of the name and track langht]
but dont change the length [he like many first thought the track was too long]
hahah if it is too long, people can mix in another beat after a while and play with it :) great dj tool
~ oZmaLi of Ritual for Modern Gatherings

Sounds like early X-Dream / The Delta. So tech-trance I guess. It also reminds me a bit of Cybernetika's album "The Scythe of Orion". [When asked around to ensure it's originality; if the track reminded someone of another artist or track]
~ amoe (Psy-Music.Co.Uk)

It's a nice track, the structure and some synths remind me E-Mantra for some reason. Thanks for sharing. [When asked around to ensure it's originality; if the track reminded someone of another artist or track]
~ Manuser (Psynews.org)

So this is smuuud, great! :):) Good delicious blend of ambient, progressive and driving psy :) tight and trance driving .. :) enjoyed the mix very well .. nice mix of elements
~ MadZen (producer)

I like your song! good mix. Nice journey. Classic choice of sounds. Maybe the progression can be more evolving. There is nice dark in it. You could tease the main melody earlier in the song? [Comment on Soundcloud before the Radio Edit was made, that was also a respons to the «too long» comments]
~ Arunarush (producer)

oh oh :D NICE here we gooo :D fucking YES! this is what i live for. [SoundCloud/Mixcloud]
~ Dj Teoma (full-on dj)

This is a dear painting by IdaVision - img provided to KER slightly manipulated by Erland Yildiz.jpg

L&M 100s KER cover-art SINGLE.jpg

12/05-2018 =

Material Music's debut album Love & Magic compiled by psytones from the artists ,,dustbin" collection. 

Art-work by IdaVision (of Shiva Space Technology)
Cover design by Floris Te Boekhorst for FAD BERLIN
Mastered by Nathan Nogel (of Geomagnetiv.TV)

https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/love-magic-the-dust-album 

~,~ 

a track .. https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/track/space-out-and-in

~,~ 

Physical records also available for purrrchase https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/

We KER Because You Don't

CD_Jewel_Design_FTB_FINAL-03.jpg

CD Jewel Design FTB FINAL-03-03.png

CD_Jewel_Design_FTB_FINAL-01.jpg

CD_Jewel_Design_FTB_FINAL-04.jpg

CD_Jewel_Design_FTB_FINAL-05.jpg

• 1 month later...

In t ro d uc i ng the new and improved KER logo, idea by Jan Erik, and realized by Danung Design.

~;~

Barcode code defined by the web? Talos Principle
(Short version: What makes a human, human?)

U nd e r ho l d ni n g @ Yah

ps. Original painting by #IdaVision

Do You Like It? ..

barcode-heart-white.png

barcode-heart-black_copy.png

barcode-heart-blackwhite.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Tickle them feathers!
The LP release by Material Music on Kali Earth Records, "Love & Magic the Dust Album"
.. has flown over ground!

>>>>>>>>>

~,~ eh, r e c o r d s. You will (still) find the physical version availible for purches on the KER Bandcamp page if you'd like it in your shelf or where ever you have your CD's at. It's a beauty, a proper nice official CDr with Jewel-case and the lot.

PS. if you wanna buy it cheaper (all tracks can be downloaded for free individually),
use the code-word PSYNEWS in the checkout to get a 70% discount: https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/

PEACE

.... LOVE

MAGIC

• 2 weeks later...

Hey peeps. If ya wanna listen to the reworked version of Prabudda Jani (8th -digital bonus- track on the Love & Magic (the dust album)), goahead and push play here;  *its pretty layered with in your face astral pancakes! *you could say

EDIT 25th of July:, 525 monthly listerns !!! *woopwoop*
EDIT 26th of July:, 721 monthly listeners !!!! *yippey-ka-yey*
EDIT 28th of July:, 1024 monthly listeners :o *diggedi-Dang!*
EDIT 31th of July:, 1319 monthly listeners *nice growth* + 2Dragons LP is released.
EDIT 4th of August, 1843 monthly listeners + 14 followers ....
EDIT 5th of August, 2172 monthly listeners *aye-aye!*
EDIT 13th of August, 3193 monthly listeners .... *yeah!*
^ it reached 4000 before falling. ... and it became stable at around 1000 listeners for a long while, then the Love & Magic LP was removed and the whole stat dropped, and have now stabilized for a short while on 100 smth listeners a month.
EDIT 19th of August 2019 ... 105 monthly listeners ..... *ok*

--
Well toot us a material horn, The XXPSY-pushed artist, Material Music, first had 200 monthly listeners when "The Magic Science of DNA" was released apun Spotify by Ovnimoon (Geomagnetic.TV) Records a little while back. Then for a good while the monthly listeners slowly but surely settled down to 30 - 40 monthly listeners. Back then the lsiteners was mainly from South-American countries, now lately it's been a lot of Europe, and espacially Germany .. I wonder why. : )

After KER had the Material Music "Love & Magic (the dust album)" release placed on Spotify, the monthly listeners are now on a RISE!! Yesterday it went all the way back up to above 200 monthly listeners, and now only a day after! It's at a staggering 356 monthly listeners!! Thats promotional awesomeness right there aka. not underground.. How many monthly listeners is needed to earn back the distribution cost I don't know.. But we believe Material Music to hit a 1000 monthly listeners soon, especially when the "2Dragons" LP is released on 30th of July 2018 by Geomagnetic Records.. 1000 monthly listeners.. Now that would have been finary bizznizz.  XXPSY management

PS.
All listener support is hugely appreciated:):) *** the tracks Sonic Fromasj (wait for it, it comes after the long intro. Omg it's stable and good and got Table-tennis passion inside..), Musica Electronica, Space Out... Ingenuity Box, 17th Chakra on the 2Dragons LP..... are all very very much recommended for you to listen as they are Great Goa/Psy-trance tracks! Also Return to Earth is a nice emotional piece. Real drums etc. Jeeh, mostly all the sounds etc in Material Music is made by him.. Thanks for your time & attention.

mmtoppops.png

wholistens.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sure, let's start a teas for the upcoming Goatrance VA series on Kali Earth rec.

Infotekst om låten/utgivelsen: 
The mighty and talented artist GOALIEN, born in Serbia, rised in Norway - having his sonic growth while experiencing the wider world with its inner and outer spaces .. has delivered a Strong and Amazing Goa-Trance track -with Super Heartfelt nostalgia- to the next Big compilation-release brewed in Norway by the Oslo based Psychedelic Trance & Chill Label, Kali Earth Records (KER). So together with xx other norwegian born or based artists he is a part of the comprehensive "Norway's Got Goatrance" VA project presenting just about all Goatrance producers from Norway ---- A few other names to mention who is also a part of this "goagilde" series is RA, the most known Goatrance act from Norway -also seen by most as the sole of norwegian made Goatrance. Microcosm, the least known 90's Goatrance act to be born in Norway but up there with Ra and other big names in truly felt Goatrance quality. Clementz, the new super productive shooting star from Norway producing pure raw melodic and intensely felt hardware-made Goatrance tunes. Protostar, who has been specially revived because of this project, adding a One to their name. Trold, Vimana Shastra, Psyolopher, and many more cool norwegian Psy/Goa-Trance projects !! 

The not decided expected release date is closer to the mid of spring 2019 to a web shop and streaming service near you. There will be 2 or 3 volumes.

PLUR

Another track has been added to the "KER-GOA-NOR-VA" teas-list

Like the track? Click the [↻ Repost] button!

This is his participation the comprehensive Norways Got Goatrance VA-project presenting just about all Goatrance producers from Norway on the Psychedelic Trance & Chill Label, Kali Earth Records (KER) from Oslo, Norway. Stay tuned www.kaliearthrecords.com 'cause "Vimana Shastra - Tura" will be on this packed "GOAGILDE" VA Compilation with the best of the best Artists from the scarce but glowing Norwegian Goatrance scene. Other artists on this major VA-series incl. artists such as Ra, Goalien, Aion, Microcosm, Protostar One, Trold, Homegrown Lifeform, and many more. Boom ॐ -  Namasté

~ Tura track temporarily Mastered by Johnny Wishoff, DK

Another norwegian artist from the NOR GOA VA project have put his track on the SC-line .. . enjoy the unmastered calmness:

"Abducted by aliens shortly after his debut release in 2001, having spent the last 18 years in cryogenic sleep,
Homegrown Lifeform has been teleported back to earth from a distant galaxy to explore unknown sonic dimensions."

• 2 weeks later...

Another track on the VA - GOAGILDE (Project: Norway's Got Goatrance) have been added to the teas,
its a bit hard&locked. The surrendering release comes at 5:17 :wub:

Clementz, the blazing up-and-coming Goatrance star from Norway, keeping it really real.

"The stars.. the creation.. the planets.. the synthesizers.. These are in essence the intense reach of the sizzling Goatrance music produced by CLEMENTZ with hardware and alien fingertips. His first encounter with Goatrance was with the Tantrance - A Trip To Psychedelic Trance VA back in 1996. The encounter was truly felt and it was love at first listen. There was no return. Where life in general had pulled him in many directions, this sonically driven divine trance music, to produce it, gave him peace. "Chaos offsets chaos". He recently turned four decades old - Clementz, a Analog Goa-Trance producer who likes to chew on keys and listen to what comes out of them in different combinations .. layer-by-layer. astral-by-cosmic. On a personal note he loves a good Norwegian street kebab, and doesn't mind getting well spirited."

e.
This special VA is a series of 3 CDs. 19 norwegian artists, 27 tracks. 9 tracks per CD. 1-Love-Many-Hearts, nor-way-we-got-goatrance

• 2 months later...

6. Juli is the last date the Love & Magic album -by Material Music- will be featured on Spotify  it's been fun for a good while, but it does no longer pay for it self (50€), and it's anyway done its job + the other newer #MaterialMusic works will still be present at #Spotify. Thanks to all the listeners and supporters around and inside.  https://open.spotify.com/artist/0lOuhqszCsKIjk0KgcteDo?si=-PsIcwkBTj66A3YkpCc51A

Much bless,
KER & XXPSY

Top Goatrax on the album = Space Out... and In -- and the powerful Ingenuity Box 

Today (6/25-19) a 4th track was added to the "master xxpsy systems" single release (4/20-18). This add-on turns the release from being a Single, to becoming a Maxi-Single. Which is fun. The track is a remix by Norwegian (normal)Trance and House producer MadZen of the original L&M 100s (Love & Magic) track.

MadZen (without actual psychedelic -or any other drug- experience) sais it's a fusion of normal trance, psytrance, and progressive trance.

Listen to it here: https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/track/l-m-100s-madzens-touch

*mastered by Colin OOOD

If you wanna, you can also remix the original Love & Magic track by Material Music. Send me a PM and I'll send you the -poor- remix pack :)

• 1 month later...

about: https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/v-a-goagilde-project-norways-got-goatrance

We aim to show that there's quality Goatrance made in Norway as well as Psy. We worked hard for over a year to create the best product possible. Please help us make this a reality, any donation appreciated but those donating 300 NOK or more will receive the end product automatically -- aka. Pre-order.

>> THE FUND RAISING LINK- http://www.paypal.me/pools/c/8hcO6jnp4D

.. if you wish to donate without using PayPal, please write a mail to kaliearthrecords@gmail.com. 

3xCD Digipak, 
3 panels 
clear plastic trays 
no booklet, no extra cardboard unless funds roll in 
.... 300 / 500 copies will be printed depending on economy (at least 100 copies will go to the 20 artists involved) 

Artwork in process by www.mariquesart.com 

All tracks are ready, mastered (Goa Doc), and unreleased with production years ranging from 1995 to 2019! 

V/A - 28 tracks 

CD1 - Analogue Fjords Of Norway
CD2 - Norwegian Aural Borealis
CD3 - Yah-hey Tru Norvegr

Note. The 6000,- Bandcamp price is an indicator that the GOAGILDE V/A is not for sale yet as we're only waiting for the artwork to finish. The fundraiser is a novilty and gesture. The 300,- (or more) price tag includes shipping. 

Temporary artwork (Love&Magic flyer background) on Bandcamp by Matti Richoux.
-extra funds can be used to make a external slipcase to the Digipak in that design ..

>> THE FUND-RAISING LINKhttp://www.paypal.me/pools/c/8hcO6jnp4D

As you can see the goal is near. 

Thank you :)(: Namaste ॐ PLUR 

PS. All profit from this if any will go to the next level Goatrance V/A on KER named GOAGIMLE. 

Expected finilizing and official release of the physical product with professional printed glass CDs and quality Digipak packaging will be done and ready at around September/October 2019. 

Don't worry, 
there will also be a full Digital release.

© all rights reserved Kali Earth Records & the artists.

GOAGILDEhttps://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/v-a-goagilde-project-norways-got-goatrance

Maan - Reed Voyage

Phreak By Nature - Lit the Fuse

Clementz - Voltage Control

Excitaxory (ex-Engines Of Creation) - Silver Spoon

Armakuni - Descend Upon

Microcosm - When We All Come Together (2019 edit)

Phobium - Shape is Everything

Material Music - Shaktas

Clementz - Tøffere enn Toget (1977 edit)

Vimana Shastra - Tura

Clementz - Inside the Craft

Homegrown Lifeform - Terraforming

Angry Dwarf - Baobab (Echoes from Hamarr)

Clementz - Distorted Angel 

Material Music - Omhu

Drum Pets - Melt the Walls (Strangepork Remix)

Phreak By Nature - Reaching Out To Another Dimension

Trold - Torus Fields

Psyolopher - Aphorism 

Protostar One - Quantum Energy

Aion - Synergetic

Ra - Escaping Gravity

Goalien - Ayahuasca

Material Music - A Noble Prize 

Clementz - Surrender to the Universe

Microcosm - Right on Time and on Another Place in Outer Space (Phreak By Nature Mix)

Lemurians - Not Expected

28 . Bonus download track:

Ion Vader - Harmonic Defiance

Thank you for your support :) 

• 1 month later...

Today's KER news, release date: 15th of October 2019 ---- Pre-prder --

GOCH - Forte EP (KERDiG004)
1. Style
2. Rugged Knocks 
3. Forest Floorrist
4. Stratum

Do you enjoy the music drive and flow of GOCH? Visit him here: goch.bandcamp.com ----- Kali Earth Records from Norway utter awe by shock-releasing a hard- and void dripping dark psychedelic Forest trance EP by the artistic and powerful sonic sensation "GOCH" whose musical exhalation and touch in stellar groove is made of what ingredients few others possess, and access .... So let go of your pillow- and get pulled and prepare for a merciless mystical 4-track ride through hot kicks, bearing basses, and arboreal spirit ghosts with stomping chakras' ready to surround your presence and knock reminisces from a carved matrix indulged in natures burial space. Take care. With P.L.U.R, KER

https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/forte-ep

FRONT Goch - Forte EP KERDiG004&KERCDr004.jpg

BACK Goch - Forte EP KERCDr004 - 1600x1600.jpg

29 minutes ago, Tsotsi said:

Do we have an update on the GoaGilde release? :)

Hey buddy:)
The painter www.mariquesart.com only got one main image left to paint + the graphic finishing, and then we need to ensure everything is 100% good to go.

Print factory + shipping to KER HQ and our publisher/distributor takes about 3 weeks total... So I'm afraid that the release will not be officially ready before November, but before November 2019 is the goal! You can always check out the KER facebook page. Most updates will come there. I wish the Goagilde VA was done by now. But we just have to wait more.

Peace&Love

PS. for those who do not know / see artwork: