New year - New house! I'm very pleased with myself!

Trunksan

Hi guys,

about a year ago we had this topic:

https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/72606-a-photo-of-your-living-room

and the photos I posted are attached to this reply.

So the good news are..... ta daa ta daaaaa (trumpet sound)...... I'm finally a home owner. Moved in 1st December and had my birthday and NYE there. 

No mortage, no loans, just very little credit card debt. Almost all contractors have been paid. 

At NYE we got in at 23:40, quickly installed a DVD player, put in Hallucinogen's Twisted album. So this was the first record, ever played at this house. Then went out.

The current problems are that we still don't have heating and hot water since the people that must install the system are very busy (and it's holidays) but I don't care, the weather is sweet here in West Athens and I shower at my paren't house in the morning before work (same with my partner).

Also, since we were both living at separate appartments, everyday we are carrying things. They seem endless. Every room has huge piles of black bin bags (mostly with women's clothes) that need to be put in order.

Anyway, once it's decent looking I'l also post pictures of it!

Also, it's an open invitation to Psynewers! If you pass from Athens and want to stay somewhere for a couple of nights, please inform me a few days before and we'll figure something out. It's a big house, so you can bring a few friends too!

FB_IMG_1515156107777.jpg

FB_IMG_1515156112823.jpg

FB_IMG_1515156116935.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

:;D καλά, ευχαριστώ. Βρήκα αυτή τη μετάφραση από το διαδίκτυο.
OMG I thought Στην υγειά μας! was YAMAAS! :;D Σας αρέσει το CPC;

21 hours ago, psytones said:

:;D καλά, ευχαριστώ. Βρήκα αυτή τη μετάφραση από το διαδίκτυο.
OMG I thought Στην υγειά μας! was YAMAAS! :;D Σας αρέσει το CPC;

Of course most people know what "Ya maaaas" means ("To our health") .

The track is not bad. Chaotic but interesting and not tiring.

17 hours ago, Penzoline said:

I wish to be a homeowner one day. Grats, turn it into an underground goa party place!

I have a very strong 7.1 sound system with a studio (monitor) subwoofer. The house has very good heat and sound insulation  but I won't really know how it sounds to the nighbours until I actually install and set it up properly. Now, it's just sitting in my living room unconnected.  

As for partying there. The garden can hold a proper rave with hundreds of people. However, at the ground floor (I'm at the 1st) is my mother's business (a school of foreign languages) so I don't think it will be good publicity if something like that takes place in the premises!