Checking In Thread

johnb820

On 7/9/2020 at 12:50 PM, Starkraver said:

@abasio :wub: 

you wont believe me but I was thinking about you a few minutes earlier, your name popped up in my mind when I was thinking of master @Jikkenteki , I made the japanese connection :D

Its soo nice to see all the old faces. 

yeah, where is Rotwang?

Funny how coincidences happen like this :wub:

• 1 month later...

I figured I might as well post something here just because there is no reason not to. So I ran out of space on my old soundcloud and lost my pro unlimited plan due to lack of money, but I have since started a new soundcloud for myself. Here it is...

This was written during my time here at the library in Buffalo in the last week or two. I am still homeless unfortunately and I lost all of my ids and shit, but I am slowly trying to get everything back on track. If you don't like the kind of music I am making or it's poorly produced, please don't be upset at me because I really do not have the means to do something like I used to. This is just for something to make sure I am still checking in with something new to listen to for all of you so that you know I am not dead. That's the thing about not having anything produced for about 8 months is that I have a thing about making sure I make something because otherwise I get stuck on the idea that everyone will think I am dead or something if I do not.

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone! I am still alive despite not being around very much. I've been through a lot in the last few years that I have nearly forgotten what I used to post on here. I have been away from Goa Trance for too long! I hope I can keep posting on here more often in the future though at the moment I am not sure exactly where I will be.

nevermind, it's cool that you check in :)

your Soundcloud is a bit lonely ... care to shed more light on it?

On 12/18/2021 at 8:08 PM, RTP said:

nevermind, it's cool that you check in :)

your Soundcloud is a bit lonely ... care to shed more light on it?

The Soundcloud I have posted here is a new one that I had to start as I ran out of space on my old one and can no longer afford the pro unlimited plan. My original Soundcloud, www.soundcloud.com/ruby_plexus, is a lot less lonely.

12 hours ago, johnb820 said:

The Soundcloud I have posted here is a new one that I had to start as I ran out of space on my old one and can no longer afford the pro unlimited plan. My original Soundcloud, www.soundcloud.com/ruby_plexus, is a lot less lonely.

listening to your track "universal code" it is very good

• Like 1

On 12/21/2021 at 12:00 AM, johnb820 said:

...and they simply allow this? Cool ... I don't have enough material though to need 2 accounts for...

I'm glad that your original is less lonely though :)