Trance2MoveU

idXRZi0.jpg

Artist: Hypnoxock
Title: Mental Conversations Ep
Label: Goa Trance Music
Date: April, 2017

1. Transformation
2. Pecadus Nocturnis

Hypnoxock (pronounced Hip-no-shock) is Victor Solsana's baby now and he's been on quite the f*cking roll.  I haven't heard his latest Eurythmia yet, but I hear great things.  And even before his latest this project has consistently put the psychedelia back into psytrance.  From way back in 2009 with the night time trance of Logic Evolution to the more recent Sounds From Another Time this project has not disappointed.  With their more recent turn towards goa we have even more reason to celebrate!  Discogs says this is from 2015, but their bandcamp says 2016 so forgive me if I have placed this incorrectly. 

This digital ep has two tracks.  Transformation builds well and it's not until more than halfway through that a goa melody finally unwinds.  The end is the hammer and it's worth the wait.   Pecadus Nocturnis twists and turns and even though it has a galloping bass line it brings a smile.   Almost halfway through the break sprouts a new tributary in which to travel.  And that new way...is a goa one.  Well done.

Super danceable and worth adding to your hopefully large Hypnoxock collection.

rb95rAF.gif

Hypnoxock Bandcamp