Terrafractyl

Braincell

I’ve been waiting a long time to find terrafractyl. Didn’t know about until two weeks ago, But almost immediately I knew i found it. The bass lines are crisp and tight a deep (think Astrix, art core but more consistently throughout his whole discog) Definitely has an IM sound, mixing beautiful melodies utilizing every sound earthly and non earthly soundscapes, wicked distortions and every instrument at his disposal. While the name terrafractyl is a tad on the cheesy side, what psy group doesn’t choose such  monikers (sphongle  and logic bomb are exception. “What are you listening to? My friends ask, oh you know, infected mushroom. And I am dismissed with the quickness). Anyway. This dude is hot fire. If you want to be impressed immediately, listen to order with chaos on YouTube.  

T Frizza is indeed the man, has been for a while! Great that you are discovering him, I could probably list my top 20 tracks for ya but almost better to form your own opinions. I will say his first album is actually my favourite of them all as a cohesive journey. You'll find not that many people on here are into him but there are some from previous experience.

Also this belongs in general not reviews! *mods*