VA Goa Trance Legacy vol.3 by DJ Psara

Spacedock Records

• 1 month later...

The whole comp is full of some pretty unique tracks. Starting strong with Hex Hard and finishing strong with Heliocentric was a good choice. Every track in between has its own confident style that separates it from the others. New Born's track is probably not the best track here but follows that style of his that im sure plenty of people must enjoy, similar to 'Universal Bus' with that strong single melody. 
Another album from this year that isn't finding it's way off my phone for a long time.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Goa-Trance-Legacy-By-DJ-Psara/release/10912952

1    -Manmademan    Hex Hard ('97 Unreleased)
Written-By – Paul Baguley, Sonya Bailey
6:53

2    –Artha    Kalachakra
Written-By – Michal Baczek
7:16

3    –New Born    Space Rubble
Written-By – Tom Rarin
8:07

4    –Hypnagogia    Pangea
Written-By – Goran Mrganic
6:43

5    –Goasia    Autopsy Degradation
Written-By – Balint Tihamer, Vladislav Radulovic
6:54

6    –Technossomy    Electron Bender ('94 Remaster)
Remastered By – James Monro
Written-By – James Monro, Matt Evans
8:42

7    –Ufomatka    Extraterrestrial Intelligence
Written-By – Oleksandr Yemelianov
10:02

8    –M-Run    Chronos
Written-By – Mario Matakovic
6:30

9    –Fluorest    Heliocentric
Written-By – Sergio Walgood
7:20

On 12/4/2017 at 2:09 AM, tsotsi said:

The whole comp is full of some pretty unique tracks. Starting strong with Hex Hard and finishing strong with Heliocentric was a good choice. Every track in between has its own confident style that separates it from the others. New Born's track is probably not the best track here but follows that style of his that im sure plenty of people must enjoy, similar to 'Universal Bus' with that strong single melody. 
Another album from this year that isn't finding it's way off my phone for a long time.

Agree about New Born, I think it is more interesting than all tracks released in the double CD album (maybe as good as Universal Bus which was my favorite track together with Omen). The whole compilation ended up to very good and varied. Manmademan produced a great track, love the sounds in the intro. Goasia again with a robotic trance track, similar to Tetrodotoxin. 
I never cared too much about this Technossomy track... a very Posfordesque production as you could expect from Artha. 
Ufomatka - Extraterrestrial Intelligence did not start too special but ended up being a killer track, with unexpected twists. Again, the guy manages to deliver with a great piece of dark psychedelic goa. 

This compilation is one of the highlights of the year and shall not be missed!
Best track: for sure track 7!